• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle Of The Tools - Prelim 5

Who's the bigger tool?

• Total voters

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Today pits chat show guru Robert Kilroy-Silk (Overseas Shrimper) against Premier League high flying footballer Ashley Cole (Statski77) .

So does Kilroy come out with too much stuff you think is way below the line or does cash grabbing, referee bashing, chocolate stabbing, general r'se CAshley Cole make your blood boil and sum up everything you hate in the modern footballer?

I fear this one could be another landslide.

_40291591_kilroysilk300.jpg

ashley%20cole%20in%20white.jpg

Kilroy is a complete penis... but Cashley is the bigger tool (something that he likes apparently)

4-0 already

Ashley Cole is the epitome of everything that is wrong with football today

HE IS A TOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cashley is a decent player - but if I were Fab or Big Phil, I would pick Wayne Bridge everytime. I think a lot of people hate him because he's black and is shacked up with a gorgeous white woman. I know that's my reason.

No contest, I plea to anybody don't vote Kilroy. Be amazing to get a total whitewash against the biggest twunt ever to play for England!!!

Anyone who votes for Kilroy deserves to be part of this battle themselves.

Cole - more money than he can ever spend so leaves the club that gave him everything for 5 grand a week. Marries a lovely bird and cheats on her.
Another landslide on the cards here.

Nope Nope Nope Nope :p

I voted for the biggest tool and thats Kilroy

If that is you in your avatar, then you look like a very good looking lady. It's a shame though, judging by your vote, that you don't have the brains to go with the beauty. ;)* Kilroy is a tool, yes, but Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl Tweedy. TWEEDY! She's sex on legs, and shes from Newcastle, so you know she puts out!

Why have a beef burger when you've got steak at home?

For that reason alone, Cole is a far bigger tool than Kilroy could ever be. Surely?

*This is a joke, and hopefully I haven't offended you, before anyone starts... :)

If that is you in your avatar, then you look like a very good looking lady. It's a shame though, judging by your vote, that you don't have the brains to go with the beauty. ;)* Kilroy is a tool, yes, but Ashley Cole cheated on Cheryl Tweedy. TWEEDY! She's sex on legs, and shes from Newcastle, so you know she puts out!

Why have a beef burger when you've got steak at home?

For that reason alone, Cole is a far bigger tool than Kilroy could ever be. Surely?

*This is a joke, and hopefully I haven't offended you, before anyone starts... :)

lol....:D

she is so going to kick your arse!!!

you think she looks good in that pic mate, you want to see her in a little French Maids outfit

:whistling:

Actually shouldnt we ban Numphgirl from voting in this series of polls?

After all she did think it was about what's the best power tool lol

Back