• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battle Of The Tools - Prelim 7

Who's the bigger tool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Tonights match pits TV personality Vanessa Feltz (Aberdeen Shrimper) vs Newcastle DOF Dennis Wise (Old Blue Lady).

So has fatty feltz wound you up too many times or has the 4ft dwarf nibbled at too many ankles for your liking.

The choice is yours.

Thousand apologies Kay.....I know that wobbly eyes is a bit of a plonker, but Vanessa Feltz..... just typing it makes me feel sick.

faug_wise_470x300.jpg

img_3.jpg

Last edited:
I think this may be a bit of a walk over her as we all know Dennis Wise is one of the main contenders to take this crown!

She cant help it thats just the way she is.
Wise on the other hand goes out of his way to upset people and i wasted a few hours of my life reading his book waiting for something worthwhile - but there wasnt.

Out of order on this one Aberdeen. Youve even posted a picture of the little man smiling. Has he just put someone out the game for a month?

Out of order on this one Aberdeen. Youve even posted a picture of the little man smiling. Has he just put someone out the game for a month?

Yes i agree Stevo.....he is a tool but she is a far bigger one. For me that fact that Wise knows he is hated is no were as near as bad as that fat useless cow thinking that she is loved and gods gift to TV and Radio.

Vote the fat one.....you know it makes sense!!

WiseSwearsPA_468x515.jpg

Dennis Wise = short, gobby, ex-Chelsea scumbag

Vanessa Feltz = fat, gobby woman

Therefore Wise wins 4 to 3.

Feltz is a heinous, irritating bitch, but I wouldn't go as far to say that she's scum. Unlike that vile cheating, dirty **** Wise.

See the 4ft'er has a small lead in this one.

Still a few hours left though for Feltz to squash his hopes.

This is quite possibly one of the hardest decisions I think I will ever have to make in my life.

Anyone that knows me will know where my vote goes. SBH will no doubt be there too. HATE the Feltz what a useless human she is.

This is quite possibly one of the hardest decisions I think I will ever have to make in my life.

Anyone that knows me will know where my vote goes. SBH will no doubt be there too. HATE the Feltz what a useless human she is.

What's she ever done to harm anyone? She's just irritating, she's not a homicidal dwarf.

What's she ever done to harm anyone? She's just irritating, she's not a homicidal dwarf.

What's she done to harm everyone?! Well for a start she offends everyones eyes when she appears on TV and everyones ears when she talks. Thats a start. Plus she claims she is a size 12 which is insulting to any woman out there that is a true size 12. FWIW I think Wise is complete tw*t too. If I could send them both through to the next round then I would.

Back