• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battrick - First Matches

The General

The Mouse (*)
Andy Mitchell - 18 yo, BT Rating=2,982
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, respectable form, Healthy
A destructive player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: respectable Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: worthless

Just what i needed the day before a game. A nice player from the Youth team. Can you do one of these per week?! I've only got mine set on 4k a week whilst i know a few others on the forum have gone for the top whack.

10.30am start ... Hmmm. Probably still in bed but i'll keep you updated throughout the day and will probably use the Multi-view thing which will get sorted just before brunch!

Kev

biggrin.gif

I got two useless players from my youth team in 2 weeks, and i put in 4000 too! Ah well im due a good'un. I'm playing Birri's team tomorrow, will be interesting but i wont be home til 4pm to see what's going on
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ May 05 2005,18:57)]I got two useless players from my youth team in 2 weeks, and i put in 4000 too! Ah well im due a good'un. I'm playing Birri's team tomorrow, will be interesting but i wont be home til 4pm to see what's going on
sad.gif
You will win Muse. My team is sh*te no even half decent bowlers, 2 decent batsmen, 4 decent wicket keepers! and alround sh*te really. I am training batting for 9 slots & bowling for 1 to try to get something half decent!. I also went with full whack on the YT as I didnt with hattrick & it seems to have paid off the people who did.

Back