• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battrick Season 8, Week 1 pops + New O/D leagues

BILLERICAY BLUE

Rose Tinted Brigade Member⭐⭐
No pops for me this week. As I'm still training Schoeman (19), Evelyn (20) and Middleton (22), I'm not going to get many this season, unless I manage to get some decent YP's, in which case the 2 Stamina nets I'm rotating at the moment will be switched to them.

My league is very competitive again, nobody went up, and the 2 sides that have been promoted in are of a very similar standard to the other 6.

Just a handy Cons pop for Tapp. New training regime to be put in place and have decided that Titterton is to get a fitness net! Yet to look and confirm my league though!

Up about 15k.

BB - apparently the league's are incorrect so any new teams you have are probably wrong.

As it stands, all 5 teams coming into my division are of a high quality. Could be a tougher season than I expected, will wait to see if things change.

No pops this week, Cunningham is due batting and concentration shortly to get to remarkable/superb, this will mean I will probably remove his fielding net to keep him fitter during the season. So the plan is for 2 batting nets on Cunningham, 1 bowling net on Sutherland, 3 new batsmen on single nets, 1 fielding net between them and then 3 fitness nets to spread around the team with preference towars bowlers as batsmen will be much easier to rotate.

Here's hoping for a top batting YP tomorrow plus a nice easy FC group!

FC fixtures are now up as well, although I can't access the Orders screen, and the dates look screwed as well. So I guess they'll be re-drawn at some stage.

Last edited:
seems to be an issue with the dates- if i'm reading it right, the 3rd day of my FC games is also the date of my OD games. will definitely need more players then! :P

Don't think they're quite right yet, as it stands you'll be playing the 3rd day of your FC game at the same time as your OD game....

As expected, I have two very tough games in the first week and the second week isn't much better!

Don't think they're quite right yet, as it stands you'll be playing the 3rd day of your FC game at the same time as your OD game....

As expected, I have two very tough games in the first week and the second week isn't much better!
And they start at 3.13 in the morning !

If they stay as they are, my 1st 2 FC games are very winnable as neither my oppo's have any spinners !

Back