• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battrick Training

MrB

Life President
Almost got my youth squad into place now. 10 fitness training slots taken by 8 players of 19 or under. Only two pops this week but I should have most of my squad to competent stamina and beyond by the end of the season.

I've decided to follow you Mr B. I need to sell a player though so if anyone wants a player from my squad he'll be put on the market as i need to raise about £200,000 to sort my ground out as i'm losing out on a lot of money as my Uncovered seats, Covered seats and Member seats are always full to the brim. Currently have a ground size of about 7000 but am looking to get it up to above 10,000+ ...

Its going to be too expensive to re-do training to all stamina so will continue as i am there but i need to keep my spinner as he is vital. So if anyone wants me to post more details on a player let me know.

Team is called General Stars. Happy hunting.

biggrin.gif

My best batter popped to strong
biggrin.gif
will take another season for another pop, sod that. Keeper's batting popped to competent too, as well as another batter. shame none of my youths have popped yet though.

Jerome Grabben (63146)
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, proficient form, Healthy
An attacking player with worthless leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: General Stars
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 9,322
Wages: £2,034 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: woeful
Fielding: mediocre

Batting Stats:
M I R n.o. Ave SR HS C st 50s 100s
Season 6 6 233 0 38.83 92.46 135 4 0 1 1
Career 6 6 233 0 38.83 92.46 135 4 0 1 1

This man is listed for £200,000. He's been my opener and hasn't really worked but definetly has potential esp. with rating over 9,000 and only 19 years old ...

Happy bidding!

I already can't afford him

My 17 year old popped in batting, meaning he has respectable batting/proficient concentration

My other 17 year old didn't pop but when he does it'll be to strong batting

laugh.gif

Bloody hell brb, that top guy will be awesome and the bottom one will be bloody useful too. Were they pulls or squad originals?

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
sad.gif
i put in 48k for 4 weeks and got $%&*e every time. Lowered it to 4k now before i get big debts

Who wants a friendly then for Sunday? Im away for a week from Saturday but will set orders on Friday. Also if someone challenges me the week after, i'll be able to accept as i'll be back on Saturday evening ...

Grabben will be sold by Thursday evening so i can do my ground on Friday and come back to a lumping big ground and hopefully a good YP or 2 as well!

cool.gif

Challenged mate.

Just looked at Grabben bidding war is upto £500,000. Haha. I might just sell all my players and become the richest club in the game!

laugh.gif

Back