• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Battrick

Birri

Manager
Chaps, My dosh is getting low again so will need to sell this man soon hopefully once he has popped to Competent stamina and Strong Bowling any one want him? how much do you recon I should list him for as the transfer market has some really stupid prices out there.

8. Zia Ellington - 17 yo, BT Rating=7,718
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A steady player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: proficient Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: woeful

I'd try 800K, maybe more and hope for a sale, and if that fails lower it to 400K.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 30 2006,16:56)]If Cons improved then i'd be interested!
Will let you guys know what he is once he pops and I put him up for sale.

I hope you get as good a deal as the guy who Billericay Blue is buying a competent 23yo from. £193k, are you sure BB?

There again, there's a 19yo competent bowler going for £877k further down th elist, crazy!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Aug. 31 2006,12:47)]I hope you get as good a deal as the guy who Billericay Blue is buying a competent 23yo from. £193k, are you sure BB?

There again, there's a 19yo competent bowler going for £877k further down th elist, crazy!
Just need him to replace someone in my line-up who's going to go on the market in a couple of days, I should get 100k for him.

Although if it goes above 200k, I won't bother.

Looks like I got him, all I need now is someone to pay +100k for my Mediocre bat with Respectable Stamina and I'll be quite happy

The prices for players with stamina are crazy, you can buy two players with naff stamina for much less and rotate them!!

I know, but I'm not going to have the nets.

BTW I sold this player for 200k a couple of weeks ago, so I'm probably better off
smile.gif

Karl Alexis - 21 yo, BT Rating=8,561
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A cautious player with proficient leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: feeble Concentration: proficient
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: mediocre

There really are some idiots in the game at the moment, may have to see my mediocre/strong batsman now
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Aug. 31 2006,13:32)]There really are some idiots in the game at the moment, may have to see my mediocre/strong batsman now
biggrin.gif
Maybe, but what's his stamina like ?
laugh.gif

BTW I posted about BT on another forum and had 7 people sign up in 3 days! Spread the word, the more people sign up the better your team becomes (on average!)
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Aug. 31 2006,13:53)]BTW I posted about BT on another forum and had 7 people sign up in 3 days!  Spread the word, the more people sign up the better your team becomes (on average!)
biggrin.gif
im not sure if i want battrick full of players from the BDSM Web-Legion thanks Mr B!
tounge.gif

21. Daniel Dalton (545317)
RH Batsman, LM Bowler, woeful batting form, strong bowling form, sublime
An attacking player with superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Southend
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 5,638
Wages: £951 p/w

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Put him up for 900K just to see if anyone will bid for him, may as well as he doesnt play, nor am I training him.

Back