• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nice one mate, I will be sure to tune in for that.

A few glasses of barolo will steady your nerves, it is a bit early so have a glass of water too - good to practice for Saturday.:happy:

You'll be fine , but if you are nervous my suggestion is turn up hammered and make your opening line a very slury "The trouble with this country is........"

It will be worth it just to see the look on the presenters face. ( for you , not the listeners obviously ).

For anyone that missed it, Essex Radio just said they're going back to the interview shortly.

Well done Tony. I thought you were more focused than the DJ. he only wanted to talk about HK and didn't ask footie questions.
Like you, I believe we will win 2 nil.

Thanks all. I'm actually quite pleased with it despite hating to hear my own voice played back. A few umms and errs but largely ok. Could have had a more flattering pic in the Echo and shame I didn't have the yellow shirt until the afternoon. That gap is a family trait but looks wider. Plugged the Zone in paper and on radio. Don't know if anyone new joined today?

37 mins into Dave Monk show I think I maybe got 6-7 mins.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02qxgbq#auto

Listened live whilst opening my envelope from See tickets. It was good to hear your story and it came across very well.

Back