• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BBQ Pics....1 of 4

Not as sorry as me lol! Hopefully will see you at wembley!

With out a shadow of a doubt mate..............wont make the Donny games, i have to draw a line some were but there is nothing on earth that would keep me away from Southend United in a cup final at Wembley.

And i have received it.

:O

:O <<<<< That was almost the look!!

The photo's reminded me of how good it was to meet so many people I chat with on here. Even the girlfriend who's not really much of a football fan, but has been to about six home games this season, enjoyed the company of the people we were with. It was just a shame we had to leave early, although seeing the state of some the survivors, its just as well.

Lets all hope we can have a big party after Wembley, but A_S don't do the coach again! When I saw where Strichen was on the map I was horrified. It was that remote that Google Earth didn't have a picture!!

:O <<<<< That was almost the look!!

The photo's reminded me of how good it was to meet so many people I chat with on here. Even the girlfriend who's not really much of a football fan, but has been to about six home games this season, enjoyed the company of the people we were with. It was just a shame we had to leave early, although seeing the state of some the survivors, its just as well.

Lets all hope we can have a big party after Wembley, but A_S don't do the coach again! When I saw where Strichen was on the map I was horrified. It was that remote that Google Earth didn't have a picture!!

Mate.....we live on the high street and we get about 1 car every few hours drive past out house.....it is more like.............

:tumbleweed:

BTW Dave, I hope to get the photo's from Jane's camera in the next day or so. :angel:

Ok, lets talk turkey............How much??

I have them on my phone now, but I'm having trouble downloading them! I do have a photo that will make you laugh though!! I hope its ok to put on here! That said I'm having trouble with Photobucket, it won't allow the photo on my site!

Just watched the Video that i took, about 20 to 30 mins of quality and very embarrassing footage..........

Sam, i can not believe how many times you attempted to lick the camera!!!! Not that i am complaining........Lucky old camera!

Scott.....you have a very Big Brother-esk moment when you sang a song to the camera.

I will attempt to upload it on Tuesday to YouTude and post the link tomorrow night.

Nice pics Dave, nice to meet you and Senga properly. I'm glad I didn't come off too bad in the pics, was halfway through a lot of beer that night ;)

You looked good on it as well did your brothers mate. Great day and night had by all.

Nice job with the camera dave good to see some old and new faces on this side of the world.Can't wait to see the video,hope there's plenty of Senga in it.

Back