• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Football Club

Official Club Account
Southend United supporters are being given the opportunity to meet striker Freddy Eastwood and take home the shirt off his back!

We've been inundated with enquiries to become Eastwood's kit sponsor since his big return to Roots Hall last month.

And as a result we've decided to give every fan the opportunity to win either Eastwood's home or away kit sponsorship - for just £1!

There are two chances to win with both the home and away sponsorships up for grabs separately.

A kit sponsorship includes watching a training session before having lunch with Eastwood at Boots and Laces where you will be presented with Freddy's match worn shirt which will be signed in front of you.

The package also comes with two Blues Lounge hospitality places for a home game this season, tannoy announcements every time your player scores and your name in the Blues matchday programme.

To stand a chance of winning this fantastic prize simply purchase a £1 raffle ticket (or £5 a strip) from the Blues Box Office by calling 08444 77 00 77 or visit Roots Hall in person.

Alternatively tickets will be available at our match against AFC Wimbledon from the bars around Roots Hall.

Tickets are available to buy until Wednesday, 11th April at 5pm. The draw will be made on Thursday, 12th April at 12pm.

Good little money raising idea I will be putting in ten English pounds towards that. Won't be able to attend the meal or anything but I am sure my Dad will enjoy it if I get it.

A very good idea this and I will be supporting this and I hope other do as well.

Always buy a golden ticket and have been frustratingly one ticket off winning the first prize twice this season (although I would have swapped it for a match worn shirt if allowed).

I'm still waiting for confirmation of my trip to B&L next Thursday for sponsorship of Clohessy's shirt on behalf of the Zone!

We are getting Andy's tickets and he is paying us by Paypal in return.

Ahhh ok, I was just being lazy and couldn't be bothered to pick up the phone but I am going to the Wimbeldon game so will do it then.

The club should have / could set up an ebay account for this sort of thing as its a grand idea and could be used in the future for other things, such as when they auction kits for charities etc...

Kev

The club should have / could set up an ebay account for this sort of thing as its a grand idea and could be used in the future for other things, such as when they auction kits for charities etc...

Kev

They have got an ebay account, they've sold shirts on there in the past.

Kev

Totally agree and I think more people would buy them if it was nice and simple to do online instead of having to phone up.

Just 24 hours to go in the Freddy Eastwood kit sponsorship prize draw. If you haven't bought your tickets for this yet you still can by calling the Blues Box Office on 08444 770077 but you only have until 5pm on Wednesday to do so.

Didnt seem the best way of doing it as Em got us a strip each and not even a name or telephone number was taken when she got them! How long do the winners have to claim there prize!? Got 746-755 (Orange-ish ticket) so when we win Scriv; give me a tweet ... :winking:

Didnt seem the best way of doing it as Em got us a strip each and not even a name or telephone number was taken when she got them! How long do the winners have to claim there prize!? Got 746-755 (Orange-ish ticket) so when we win Scriv; give me a tweet ... :winking:
Got mine in the Shrimpers on Monday, had to write name and contact number on ones to go in draw.

Back