• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Long story, not wholly sure why yet, no I didn't pay for the privilege (I was asked to do it), none of that "Who are yer" stuff please.:smile:

A choice of top, which one to wear? Retro Colly shirt, the 2006 centenary one or last years? Choices choices :cool:

Maybe I can flog my book to the players when in the tunnel. I'll take any opportunity, gotta pay for that season ticket somehow. :unsure: Perhaps not any Gills players tho, was not too kind to Priestfield in it.:stunned:

UTB

The camera will be out and pictures will be posted. Enjoy your moment Suffolk, I'm sure you will feel really proud when it happens.

I'll be there - shouting sexually aggressive things at you :thumbsup:

Buy the new season shirt, you cheap bugger :smile: what with all those royalties, i'm sure your giving JK Rowling a run for her money.

What bar will you be in before the game? the Shrimpers bar? (I sit in the west) or will you be in the spread or Railway etc.. and if so I presume there will be the opportunity to purchase your book? (shameless plug... he didn't pay me to write that honestly).
I've just had a good idea for a present for my brother and exiled Shrimper that now lives in Australia.

Buy the new season shirt, you cheap bugger :smile: what with all those royalties, i'm sure your giving JK Rowling a run for her money.

What bar will you be in before the game? the Shrimpers bar? (I sit in the west) or will you be in the spread or Railway etc.. and if so I presume there will be the opportunity to purchase your book? (shameless plug... he didn't pay me to write that honestly).
I've just had a good idea for a present for my brother and exiled Shrimper that now lives in Australia.

I've been offered the shirt they had done for Jack Payne - could be interesting, he's only four foot smaller. Not troubling JK yet in the best sellers lists sadly, the audience for a book with a heavy Shrimper content it seems is not as wide as that for goblins and wizards.

Yep, be delighted to sell you a copy tomorrow - I'll be in the Shrimpers Bar from about 2 pm to 2.30 pm and will have a few copies with me. Just had a request from Stalky via my book website for the same but my PC doesn't like his email address for some reason so if anyone knows how to contact him please let him know I'll be in Shrimpers.

UTB

Give the opportunity to a child and make their day. Not for grown ups

No way.....enjoy your day, me and my nipper will cheer you on .......from East Blacks.
Must been expecting a decent crowd, we're usually off to the right and Yellow. "Block" system doesn't work for me....simple soul me and colours is good.

Give the opportunity to a child and make their day. Not for grown ups

In many ways I feel the same but it was not an opportunity I sought and not a 'mascot thing' - the club rang me and it is all a bit hastily arranged. Apparently there is some last minute football league initiative for the first match of the season for fans to lead teams out and the club were just reacting to that. Tried searching the web for anything on it but can't find any news. If I have to hold Adam Barrett's hand as I walk out I'll politely decline.

Back