• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
I watched as he killed a yak and cut the poor animal to pieces before digging its liver out and eating it raw, and if that wasn't enough to put me off my lasagne he popped the eyeball out with his bowie knife and eat that as well. My question is, if you were hungry enough to kill a hoofed animal, why would you go for a eyeball or testicle, surely a bit of rump would be better?. The other thing is how long do you think he was able to keep these offal parts down for as I bet once the cameras were switched off, he chucked for england.

did he do this whilst staying at the 5* Ritz down the road?

I saw him squeeze the water out of (cow?) poop and drink that.

He's not right.

Could someone start a poll "whos better Bear Grylls or Ray Mears?" My votes with Ray.

There's only way to find out...............

HarryHillPIC1.jpg

or a pigeon face off, northern style.

There's only way to find out...............

HarryHillPIC1.jpg

or a pigeon face off, northern style.

I would normally be annoyed however the picture of Harry Hill has reminded me of TV Burp and made me smile so :p. Come on then pick the bloke you'd most like to be stranded with so to speak

I would normally be annoyed however the picture of Harry Hill has reminded me of TV Burp and made me smile so :p. Come on then pick the bloke you'd most like to be stranded with so to speak

Brian May. He's got lovely hair.

For my mind he is a poor mans Ray Mears. Liked him until the stories came out about his 5* hotel and since then think he is a bit of a fraud.

For my mind he is a poor mans Ray Mears. Liked him until the stories came out about his 5* hotel and since then think he is a bit of a fraud.

I must be ill thats twice in a day i have agreed with you ;). I know he is a yank but his programme is too "american". Why does he also get dropped with a knife and some rope from a parachute?? Fraud

I must be ill thats twice in a day i have agreed with you ;). I know he is a yank but his programme is too "american". Why does he also get dropped with a knife and some rope from a parachute?? Fraud

If he was dropped without a parachute it would be a very short program.

Back