• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beautiful and mind blowing....

Yep, wow, thanks for link. Well worth the watch.

Took the family to the Royal Observ last month on a day sight seeing in London. Ended up there at about 4 ish after a long day of doing loads of stuff etc in hot sun so woz a bit tired especially after the walk up the hill (where the view from the top of the city by the way is well worth the effort of getting there). Anyway, decided to splash out and take us all in for one of their 45 min shows, sat in a nice comfy chair tilted back so could see the sky screen, this bloke comes on the mic and starts to describe in soft tones in a warm room the spectacular sky scape. Next thing I know its 45 mins later and one of the kids is shaking me awake. I look around and half of the rest of the audience is also being woken up from their slumbers. Walked back down the hill with renewed vigour - I suppose at £7 a head it was a reasonable investment but they should really advertise it as kip therapy.

Back