• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Been working away and had no internet access

guys and girls

totally out of the loop who have we signed (well I say signed very loosley) as I pressume we are still under an embargo and are they remotely any good?
cheers
x

ooh Martin out

guys and girls

totally out of the loop who have we signed (well I say signed very loosley) as I pressume we are still under an embargo and are they remotely any good?
cheers
x

ooh Martin out

Signed around 11 so far on 'pre-contract deals'

GK: Rhys Evans - looks decent enough
GK: Glen Morris
RB: Sean Clohessy - from non-league
CB: Bilel Mohessi (something like that!) - was MOM v Derby for me, looks like he will be a cult.
CB: Graham Coughlan - 35 year old, will also be reserve coach
LB: Peter Gilbert - Turned down deal at Northampton to come here *
RW: Louie Soares - looked promising v Derby. Barbados International
CM: Craig Easton - new captain, excellent - like Scott Parker
LW: Sofianne Zobboub - exciting left winger, injured at moment
LW: Ryan Hall - Promising winger from non-league
CF: The Blair Sturrock Project - managers son, doesnt matter how good he is, will get a load of stick from our fans :(
CF: Barry Corr * - hot headed target man - I like him, but again will get hounded out by section of our fans

Have I missed anyone?

All on 1 year deals, except * who are on 2.

All look to be excellent signings and on the evidence of the first half at Dartford and the Derby game, are gelling into a decent side.

If the embargo and everything is sorted, I expect us to be up there at the end of the season. All the signings have spoken about promotion and 'winning the league'. :)

Back