• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Can anyone say for certainty what the funk is going on with the beer at the hall or when they are actually going to turn the taps back on?

Its actually starting to take the ****. I brought a magners before the game that was warm and they had run out of ice , but you get a pint and a half. Pre-order one for half time and you get just a pint.

So not only do they not have cold alchohol they stiff you aswell if you try and be efficient.

Might not bother saturday. Anyone else already given up.

Yep. Pointless and won't be getting any more of my hard earned until they sort it out. While they are at it, they can sort the catering out as well. Queued up for 15 mins to get the boy a half time hotdog, when I get served there was no hot food left at all. I understand they are keeping tight margins and don't want to over order stock etc, but this is shocking. This will only result in less money through the tills going forward, as people use the outside facilities for fast food and alcohol, which is no good for our club. Pay the fricking alcohol bills and please re-adjust the unit numbers of hot food.

Supposed to be on last match I thought, better be on for this one as the Trust have a quiz in the evening and there could well be trouble if it's not!

Draft beer/lager including John Smith's, Guinness, Fosters, Kronenburg has been available in the Shrimpers and Far Post Bars for the last two home games and it is rumoured that there might be a guest real ale in there on Saturday.

Ive given up buying the crap food an certainly given up on the beer its easier to turn up 5 mins before the game sit down for the 90 duration an go back to the pub, whereas me an several others used to all meet in the west an have a couple of beers each before the game but what is the point now!!!!!!!!!!! Its a **** take

Ive given up buying the crap food an certainly given up on the beer its easier to turn up 5 mins before the game sit down for the 90 duration an go back to the pub, whereas me an several others used to all meet in the west an have a couple of beers each before the game but what is the point now!!!!!!!!!!! Its a **** take

Totally unrelated I know, but do we have to now call you "The blue Ben Collins"?

Wouldn't drink the **** in the west,i drink the **** in the spread,its cheaper.

Its definately not cheaper in the spread. Its extortionate in there. Two stellas is like £7.20 which is a joke.

In some pubs you can get 3 pints for that much

Its definately not cheaper in the spread. Its extortionate in there. Two stellas is like £7.20 which is a joke.

In some pubs you can get 3 pints for that much

The Oak in Grays - £1.50 per pint. Bit of a ****t3r though.

Lets just count our lucky stars that we haven't been forced down the route of having one of these pre pay cards that were on trial end of last season!

Last edited:
Back