• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beginning of Season do - 9th August - Spread Eagle

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
So then the new season is approaching quickly and what better way to celebrate its welcome return than with a big BBQ and Raffle afternoon at the Spread. It will be similar to the end of season bash, and as everyone that went knows, it was a really good day and a fantastic turn out.

Just so that all the organisers have an idea on numbers could you please add your name to the list below, I will start:

Southend_Lady
Cricko

:D

I really don't know at the moment, trying to sort out holiday dates so as soon as Mrs MK knows what she's doing, I shall let you know. If we're not away, it's a definite.

My son goes to scout camp in Chingford and I am bringing my twin girls (8) to the game - might pop in - also have a bottle of bicardi spare in the under the stairs cupboard that can donate if I manage to get it there on the day!

Are 'we' gathering before the game as well as after?

Dash
Looking forward to Thurrock this Saturday as it's close by me!

Southend_Lady
Cricko
Uxbridge + Wifey
Napster +3
BLUEBLOOD
BLUEBLOOD Junior

I believe it'd be a good time for you all to lavish praise on the SZ Prediction League winner for 07/08 :cool:

So then the new season is approaching quickly and what better way to celebrate its welcome return than with a big BBQ and Raffle afternoon at the Spread. It will be similar to the end of season bash, and as everyone that went knows, it was a really good day and a fantastic turn out.

Just so that all the organisers have an idea on numbers could you please add your name to the list below, I will start:

Southend_Lady
Cricko

Is there not already a sticky for this??

Southend_Lady.
Cricko.
Uxbridge + Wifey.
Napster +3.
BLUEBLOOD.
BLUEBLOOD Junior.
steroscene.
Trueblue.
Yorkshire Bambi.
OBL.
Mr Benedict.
Mr & Mrs Firestorm.
Mcnasty.
Brettie Angel.
Hils.
Ldnfatso.
Callan.
Benji91.
Genial Harry Grout.
Ian the Girth.
Em's and her slave Kev.

As I generally miss everything that ever goes on with SZ or anything else related to SZFC or SZ in general, glad to see that this is during my tiny summer holiday this year so I will be back in the 'Essex hood' and will show my face.

will hopefully be 3rd time lucky for my driving test...

Back