• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm pretty annoyed about this - how can it be a "behind closed doors" when there are no doors to close. That's is just outrageous and ridiculous.

Hash tag: JustwaituntilItellmyMP

Looks like there is a couple of fans sitting on the grassy knoll Behind the goal. Probably Phil Cox he don't miss a game does that chap.
If you zoom in and look under the tree one bloke even took along his own chair.

Looks like there is a couple of fans sitting on the grassy knoll Behind the goal. Probably Phil Cox he don't miss a game does that chap.
If you zoom in and look under the tree one bloke even took along his own chair.

I had a much better view from the 6th floor of the book depository in Dealey Plaza

So we're playing Partick tomorrow.

Why aren't the gates open?

Thank you to the lazy **** who couldn't be bothered to sort out a few issues in order to let the proles in.

Don't worry about treating us like ****, we'll still keep coming.

First time I've seen (or heard) you refer to yourself as one of the "proles." :winking:

I'm pretty sure that is not the case !

In fact it's utter nonsense.

Only saying what I read from CP a while back, if you have more to add/a correction to make then feel free.

I know it's utter nonsense, I was just trying to be polite. Most friendlies these days have far more than 6 subs per team and I know of at least one friendly fixture that is being marketed as 3 x 30 mins.

Careless Tangled.

Read more carefully.

Although there is nothing in the passage that confirms whether or not non-proles were also excluded, one will earn marks for assuming that, because the doors were closed, non-proles must have suffered the same fate.

Hope that clarifies.

I know it's utter nonsense, I was just trying to be polite. Most friendlies these days have far more than 6 subs per team and I know of at least one friendly fixture that is being marketed as 3 x 30 mins.

Sorry Mick.

You always were more polite than me.

Just naffed off that there was no game to watch yesterday.

Careless Tangled.

Read more carefully.

Although there is nothing in the passage that confirms whether or not non-proles were also excluded, one will earn marks for assuming that, because the doors were closed, non-proles must have suffered the same fate.

Hope that clarifies.

Semantics really but your original post below would certainly seem to indicate that you consider yourself to be one of "the proles",whereas we both know that you don't.:winking:

So we're playing Partick tomorrow.

Why aren't the gates open?

Thank you to the lazy **** who couldn't be bothered to sort out a few issues in order to let the proles in.

Don't worry about treating us[/B] like ****, we'll still keep coming.

First time I've seen (or heard) you refer to yourself as one of the "proles." :winking:

I know it's utter nonsense, I was just trying to be polite. Most friendlies these days have far more than 6 subs per team.

"In all other matches, a greater number of substitutes may be used provided that:
- the teams reach agreement on a maximum number
- the referee is informed before the match
If the referee is not informed, or if no agreement is reached before the match, each team is allowed a maximum of six substitutes."

Led to believe Blues are playing Ipswich tomorrow.I ,for one,would be extremely grateful if anyone,today or tomorrow,could say when and where.Thanks!

Led to believe Blues are playing Ipswich tomorrow.I ,for one,would be extremely grateful if anyone,today or tomorrow,could say when and where.Thanks!

It's at Playford Road, Ipswich and, as per the title of this thread, it's behind closed doors.

Photo posted on CPs twitter feed looks like the game v Patrick Thistle is being played in a park?

DENiBLOXgAEEpxm

I would take a fairly educated guess that's in the grounds of Five Lakes gold club near Tollshunt D'Arcy (or however its spelt). Fits in with the near (ish) Colchester location, and I know Col U used to use it as their training ground a few years back. maybe still do for all I know. I've seen the pitch and its top quality so its definitely not your average Sunday League ploughed field. Also I'm pretty sure there's some golf bags lurking in the background..

I would take a fairly educated guess that's in the grounds of Five Lakes gold club near Tollshunt D'Arcy (or however its spelt). Fits in with the near (ish) Colchester location, and I know Col U used to use it as their training ground a few years back. maybe still do for all I know. I've seen the pitch and its top quality so its definitely not your average Sunday League ploughed field. Also I'm pretty sure there's some golf bags lurking in the background..

Pay attention Rob, getintoem has already pointed that out in post No.36 on here.:winking: He actually saw them after his round of golf.

No wonder it finished 0-0 if they are having to lug around golf bags as well - but probably quite good for building up the leg muscles again. Marvellous these modern training techniques. :thumbsup:

Back