• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

behind the scenes at sufc

Cheers Coops - Would have missed it

SUPERB - Showed before the game Tily geeing the team up saying how we done the "Famous Col U" - Showed goals and loads of highlights. Interviews with Tes,Maher and Tilly, Loads of crowd shots and changing room scenes . Really worth a watch

DTS

would be good if someone could get it on the net, i can only get angila/london.

Indeed, nice to see a Southend shirt up there too, that Northampton guy is funny !

I can only get Central, can someone still try and put it up here?
rock.gif

i only get HTV and last night was all about Bristol Rovers so if anyone could put it on the new it would be good work.

It wasn't on any of the Maltese channels, or Italian stations... which I thought was out of order.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 15 2004,08:49)]It wasn't on any of the Maltese channels, or Italian stations... which I thought was out of order.

mad.gif
Doesn't Mrs. O.S. provide you with sufficient entertainment? some people are never satisfied...
tounge.gif
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Oct. 15 2004,10:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 15 2004,08:49)]It wasn't on any of the Maltese channels, or Italian stations... which I thought was out of order.

mad.gif
Doesn't Mrs. O.S. provide you with sufficient entertainment? some people are never satisfied...
tounge.gif
wow.gif
Usually, yes... but this is Southend United 'behind the scenes' we're talking about here.

wink.gif

Oh... and of those other 300,000 stations you said there are... it wasn't on any of them either, which proves my point!

So ner!

tounge.gif

See also front page of The Times, Telegraph, Le Monde, Marca, New York Times and Southend Evening Echo- all contain pictures of Alderton with blues scarf and painted face in the dug-out next to Tilson. Amazingly, this mornings 5 Live phone-in is also on the topic, the question is:

Which is more sad?

Southend United for using Terry Alderton to gain publicity

or,

Terry Alderton for using Southend United to gain publicity  

Personally I think its all just a bit of fun- miserable bastards.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 15 2004,10:33)]See also front page of ..... Le Monde, Marca, New York Times
Now that would be freaky, I doubt that the New York Times would even put 'soccer' on it's front page even if the USA won the World Cup let alone run a story about Southend United.

tounge.gif

who is the guy on the programme that represents us on the programme? what stand does he sit in? I have never seen him before and not at away games... I don't think..

Nuts! I missed this programme but I did watch StreetCrime UK2 on good old Bravo on Wednesday.

They did a whole feature on the Derby County game from the 1993-94 season at the hall when Derby needed to win to get automatic promotion and we beat them 4-3.

It was the last game of the season and to say that the Derby fans weren't overly pleased at losing would be an understatement. The 'last game of the season pitch invasion' became something of a bloodbath and some nasty bastards from Derby sprayed tear gas at all and sundry, most unsavoury characters the lot of em!

Glad to see that Southend came out of the programme relatively unscathed and the blame was left at derbys door.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Oct. 15 2004,13:17)]Win, Lose or draw is on Meridian at that time?  
rock.gif

Here is a link to the Meridian listings - please point out which programme it is 'cos I cant see a likely one...

Meridian TV Guide
Spiffy, luv, it was on last night. Not tonight

I missed it as well. I'm blaming the Official Site editor, we could've at least been told.
wink.gif
tounge.gif

I saw the London version of it though with Terry on the phone. You'd have thought that as they had no Championship games to show, that League 1 & 2 would've got extended highlights? But no, they rush through them as quickly as possible to talk about frigging Beckham etc.
rock.gif

Back