• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blue79

Banned
Luggy's rant at the media after the Game was one of anger. To a degree understandably so but in my opinion maybe there are tough obstacles that lie ahead because there was just something about him in that interview which you don't normally see or hear from him. not in that manner. I know he's lost an ally in Tara but I just suspect something is going on behind closed doors which is making going into the last quarter of the season difficult. more harder than it needs to be. As I say he would be peeved about how the game panned out but , I don't know, sometjing just seems to be up which is making him appear unhappy in the long run.

Anyone agree?

Luggy's rant at the media after the Game was one of anger.

Perhaps he should direct his anger a little closer to home.

I think he has made a lot of very poor decisions over the last four matches.

According to Ron a new C.E.O would be annouced within a day or two after the news of Tara leaving.Who is he(her)and where is this person?

Didn't he spend longer in the dressing room after the game than usual? Maybe he was just angry at the players, that came through on the interview and there isn't some conspiracy to be found in every action?

Maybe he's getting worried that the Trust might not fund the pre-season jaunt to Scotland next July ?

I wasn't suggesting a conspracy theory just that Luggy seemed more agitated than normal. The players not paid thread could be viewed as being more conspicious. However I'm not doubting sufclee, the author of that thread.

I wasn't suggesting a conspracy theory just that Luggy seemed more agitated than normal. The players not paid thread could be viewed as being more conspicious. However I'm not doubting sufclee, the author of that thread.

No need to doubt me fella, just passing on what i heard, i never said it was gospel or that i indeed believed it myself

Maybe because the wheels are falling off and he's getting found out that he's not the footballing genius that every makes him out to be?

Back