• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
My wife has always said I have quite a sick sense of humour with regards to other peoples situations/ailments and stuff, and with hand on heart she is more or less right. Pople falling over gets me, especially when they try and correct their self in mid drop, but she was telling me a story of her friend who (like us) recently bought a golden labrador puppy. My wife was giving her the laydown with regards to dogs, they do lose hair smell a bit sometimes and occasionaly have the odd accident,par for the course really as anyone of us who owns animals understands this. However privatley (AND I HAVE BEEN WITNESS TO THIS) her friend is bit O.C.D. when it comes to house cleaning, everything must be in order, clean and pristine and imaculate ,cups on coasters that sort of thing. We was out saturday and joined them at another friends 40th birthday party, and I mentioned to her husband how things were going with the puppy, and he says "fine" giving me a look away. Anyway we are up the bar getting some drinks and he says to me, "I could not really talk earlier about the dog as his wife is not coping well with the poor puppies toilet training and then informed me that the previous weekend the dog had eat seaweed whilst out walking. They didnt think much of it untill after leaving the poor fellow on his own for a few hours they returned to find he had had a massive diarrhoea attack around the whole house which left his poor wife inconsoulable.
On hearing this I basically lost it......totally. I could not breath and was in need of C.P.R. as he gave me a perplexing smile. Any picture or thought of this poor puppy doing its wall of death around there show home still cracks me up, 3 days later. I could not look his wife in the eye after we returned from the bar and my wife did not know the story as everytime I looked at her I was in bits.
As anyone got a tail that still cracks them up?

Last edited:
I'm living with 5 other lads at the moment, 1 of which doesn't like the attention drawn to him at all in a public place but doesn't mind complaining if somethings not right... that type of person.

Me, him and another one of my housemates went for a big shop in Asda to get a little food and some major drink for a party we were throwing. Walking down the drink aisle, he picks up 1 big bottle of the Oasis drink, unwittingly knocking over another bottle. This started a chain of drinks flying off the shelves until the end of the row, with the final bottle flinging off the shelf and hitting an Asda employee in the chest.

I found this absolutely hillarious and was literally rolling on the floor, unable to breath with the amount of laughter. Then, out of nowhere with his urge to complain and distract attention from himself, my housemate comes out with "Well, they shouldn't be stacked so tightly together should they", causing me to be even worse.

I was walking around the shop laughing my nuts off, and all the time we kept walking into this woman who he'd hit and she'd say something like "Christ, I better keep away from you" which would set me off again.

My wife has always said I have quite a sick sense of humour with regards to other peoples situations/ailments and stuff, and with hand on heart she is more or less right. Pople falling over gets me, especially when they try and correct their self in mid drop, but she was telling me a story of her friend who (like us) recently bought a golden labrador puppy. My wife was giving her the laydown with regards to dogs, they do lose hair smell a bit sometimes and occasionaly have the odd accident,par for the course really as anyone of us who owns animals understands this. However privatley (AND I HAVE BEEN WITNESS TO THIS) her friend is bit O.S.D. when it comes to house cleaning, everything must be in order, clean and pristine and imaculate ,cups on coasters that sort of thing. We was out saturday and joined them at another friends 40th birthday party, and I mentioned to her husband how things were going with the puppy, and he says "fine" giving me a look away. Anyway we are up the bar getting some drinks and he says to me, "I could not really talk earlier about the dog as his wife is not coping well with the poor puppies toilet training and then informed me that the previous weekend the dog had eat seaweed whilst out walking. They didnt think much of it untill after leaving the poor fellow on his own for a few hours they returned to find he had had a massive diarrhoea attack around the whole house which left his poor wife inconsoulable.
On hearing this I basically lost it......totally. I could not breath and was in need of C.P.R. as he gave me a perplexing smile. Any picture or thought of this poor puppy doing its wall of death around there show home still cracks me up, 3 days later. I could not look his wife in the eye after we returned from the bar and my wife did not know the story as everytime I looked at her I was in bits.
As anyone got a tail that still cracks them up?

my dog chases his tail and he seems to find this amusing:D

Back