• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNasty

The club are asking about sponsorship next season.

Provided we can raise the money ( £492 ) we will be sponsoring Ben Coker again.

Have made my £10 donation for a share. :thumbsup:

The club are asking about sponsorship next season.

Provided we can raise the money ( £492 ) we will be sponsoring Ben Coker again.

Not done this before.. How do we make a donation?

And who gets to receive the shirt at the end of the season? One of the donators??

And who gets to receive the shirt at the end of the season? One of the donators??
Via the PayPal link on mcnasty's signature, there's a few 'benefits' from a signed shirt to tickets to the end of season award evening, etc. One share is £10 and once we've raised all the money there's a draw for each 'benefit'.

Via the PayPal link on mcnasty's signature, there's a few 'benefits' from a signed shirt to tickets to the end of season award evening, etc. One share is £10 and once we've raised all the money there's a draw for each 'benefit'.

Yes, there's about 4 or 5 different "benefits" and there's a draw from all the shares taken to decide which lucky participants win which. I've been lucky enough to win a couple of times in the past.

And I'll take a share, as normal. Will send over at the weekend.

Yes, there's about 4 or 5 different "benefits" and there's a draw from all the shares taken to decide which lucky participants win which. I've been lucky enough to win a couple of times in the past.

And I'll take a share, as normal. Will send over at the weekend.

Thanks both,

Will take one also, get paid Friday so will sort it then :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back