• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben Coker

Lincoln Shrimp

First XI⭐
It would appear that Ben is set to sign for Lincoln imminently. Him and his wife shared an Instagram video yesterday of their visit to the City's cathedral.

With Jack Payne and Cian Bolger already here, it should make our visit to Sincil Bank an interesting one!

I just assumed they weren’t going to announce the signing until a time he was pretty much fit. It’s still gonna be Christmas at the earliest

It would appear that Ben is set to sign for Lincoln imminently. Him and his wife shared an Instagram video yesterday of their visit to the City's cathedral.

I am glad he is gone. Sounds like he could have been a bad influence on our younger players.

Can’t imagine he will be getting a better contract there than he turned down from us.

Can’t imagine he will be getting a better contract there than he turned down from us.

I suspect we were only going to offer him an appearance based contract whereas the Cowleys were willing to give him a more secure contract which he needed at his stage in his career.

I suspect we were only going to offer him an appearance based contract whereas the Cowleys were willing to give him a more secure contract which he needed at his stage in his career.

I’m on about the contract we offered before he got injured.

I think Lincoln must have an excellent chance of promotion to the Championship this year. The track-record of the Cowleys at Lincoln has been superb.

I think Lincoln must have an excellent chance of promotion to the Championship this year. The track-record of the Cowleys at Lincoln has been superb.

If they do have a good start then a big club in crisis will snaffle them up, tbh they might end up in Sheffield later this month

If they do have a good start then a big club in crisis will snaffle them up, tbh they might end up in Sheffield later this month

The problem is at Lincoln they are in the safety net and I would think to stay in the league will be priority, anything is a bonus, go to a club like Sheff Weds, success will be expected, one bad season their credibility will go down fast, much like Tilly, and I donot think they are on the same level as Evans/Bruce who can pick up jobs at the drop of a hat for being a "Name"

Really hope he stays and does a good job, looks a good prospect for the future

The problem is at Lincoln they are in the safety net and I would think to stay in the league will be priority, anything is a bonus, go to a club like Sheff Weds, success will be expected, one bad season their credibility will go down fast, much like Tilly, and I donot think they are on the same level as Evans/Bruce who can pick up jobs at the drop of a hat for being a "Name"

Really hope he stays and does a good job, looks a good prospect for the future

Their bank balance would have gone up much quicker.

Even if they were sacked after one season, they would get say a 12 month pay off and be back working in L1 withing 2 months financially secure for life.

They will be mid table I think, They have our ex players yes- but ones who have proved L1 is their level.

BTW as good as Ckes was there seems to be a feeling that Nathan is better

They will be mid table I think, They have our ex players yes- but ones who have proved L1 is their level.

BTW as good as Ckes was there seems to be a feeling that Nathan is better

Difficult to predict but I will be surprised if the Cowleys and Lincoln finish mid-table. Top-six I reckon.

Back