• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben Coker

Good move for him, will get his fitness levels up and give him games even if it only until end of season.

There's an interesting interview with Ben Coker in the Guardian:

Ben Coker Interview

Where he talks about health issues, reopening the league. He's going to be a daddy!

“I speak to my teammates and to be fair everyone is gagging to go back to football,” he says. “I miss the routine of day-to-day life, everyone does, but everyone also wants to be safe and well with their families. That comes into it massively.

“If I was a single lad living on my own I’d probably have a different opinion but you have to look at the bigger picture. We want it to be as short a period as possible before we get back to it but we have to do it in as safe a way as possible.”

Should do well at that level if he can keep himself fit, he's always been in good shape but at 31 without having been a regular starter for 2 years, it won't be easy.

Just goes to show how one serious injury can change everything oh so quickly eh, good signing for Stevenage tho:Thumbs up:

He should be dominant in that division given that his game was never really reliant on acceleration.

Coker would deserve full applause before the game kicks off,but then the same abuse as the rest of his teammates .
And Plodder ? Most unlikely to get selected anyway.

Back