• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Possibly, but under the embargo we have little chance. Will probably be snapped up by someone like Bournemouth etc

From what I understand, he got on really well here, was happy and liked the area, so maybe he would come here if offered a contract. But that said, if a League 1 or championship club offer him a contract, then no chance we will get him.

But, (Note to Mr Brown) You dont know if you dont try!!!!!

He didn't play much when he was here under Brown. Do you think he is actually interested in him?

I personally think he would benefit from playing in a higher league. Looked better in both games against Orient then he did in the league IMO.

Edit: Just to make myself clear however, I would love him back.

I would like him back, he is an entertainer; but don't see it happening or him playing in the type of midfield Mr. Brown wants. Wrong type of player for L2

I think he may well attract attention of some league 1 clubs.Only a young lad and could well improve.

ssssssiiiiiiiggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnn

hhhhhhhhhiiiiiimmmmmmmmm

uuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

He didn't play much when he was here under Brown. Do you think he is actually interested in him?

I personally think that was because PB only wanted to play players that were likely to be around next year. Gavin Tomlin didn't feature much either but I'm sure Brown would want him to stay

Would love him back, he's quality and miles better than most players that we have but unfortunately he's too good for us I think.

It seemed to me that he doesn't have a natural position, at least at a club at this level. He seemed best in the few times I saw him playing behind the striker. I'm not sure he's big enough to play on the wing.

It seemed to me that he doesn't have a natural position, at least at a club at this level. He seemed best in the few times I saw him playing behind the striker. I'm not sure he's big enough to play on the wing.

If I had to pick a position that didn't need height or strength, wing would be my first choice.

DEFINITELY NOT DEFIANTLY!!! Grr education education education eh!

Anyway for me Ben is too lightweight for League 2. He seemed to be a jack of all trades, master of none in terms of his position. I just dont think he fits into the type of style that is successful at this level.

Back