• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben Smith

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 25 2004,15:11)]Scriven hasn't been giving Tilly some advice, has he ... !?

Kev

wink.gif
I hope not, otherwise it'll be burgers, lager and fry-ups instead of salads and Coke.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 25 2004,15:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 25 2004,15:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ May 25 2004,15:11)]Scriven hasn't been giving Tilly some advice, has he ... !?

Kev

wink.gif
I hope not, otherwise it'll be burgers, lager and fry-ups
pretty much Ben Smith's diet when he was with us then
well, quite. BTW, shall we tell people our plans or keep them quiet until they come to fruition. I'm thinking Saturday week and of course your idea that you had in the Spread.

ps didn't get chance to speak to ML re idea of mine.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 25 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Kev

wink.gif
well, quite. BTW, shall we tell people our plans or keep them quiet until they come to fruition. I'm thinking Saturday week and of course your idea that you had in the Spread.

Now you can't just leave it there, can you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 25 2004,15:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 25 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Kev

wink.gif

Now you can't just leave it there, can you?
No, I guess not, seeing as Mr. Morgan decided not to reply.

Basically, Leeboy and I will be, over the summer holidays, doing some pub crawls with the intention of meeting a former player. We have two inked in already. Oh, that reminds me, I know Chris Powell's local as well!!!

The other idea is to get a weekly column from a former player (yet to be decided). Maybe we should get Leon Constantine...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 25 2004,16:01)]Leeboy and I will be, over the summer holidays, doing some pub crawls with the intention of meeting a former player. We have two inked in already. Oh, that reminds me, I know Chris Powell's local as well!!!
I take it you'll be meeting the former player earlier, rather than later, in the crawl...

Otherwise, it could be a bit messy / over-emotional... "Sloppy, you were my favourite-est ever player, you were fackin' diamond at Roots Hall mate..."

tounge.gif

Is Chrissy Powell's local in SE London? If so, where?!

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 25 2004,16:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 25 2004,16:01)]Leeboy and I will be, over the summer holidays, doing some pub crawls with the intention of meeting a former player. We have two inked in already. Oh, that reminds me, I know Chris Powell's local as well!!!
I take it you'll be meeting the former player earlier, rather than later, in the crawl...

Otherwise, it could be a bit messy / over-emotional... "Sloppy, you were my favourite-est ever player, you were fackin' diamond at Roots Hall mate..."

tounge.gif

Is Chrissy Powell's local in SE London?  If so, where?!

Matt
oh it's no fun if you do it at the beginning. Unless you get the player to join you!

If I told you Matt, I'd have to kill you. But yes, you're right. It is in SE London...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 25 2004,16:48)]If I told you Matt, I'd have to kill you. But yes, you're right. It is in SE London...
Aw, go on, you can tell me... after all, it's probably a darn sight easier for me to pop in & say hello than it is for you...

rock.gif
tounge.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ May 25 2004,16:01)]Basically, Leeboy and I will be, over the summer holidays, doing some pub crawls with the intention of meeting a former player. We have two inked in already.
IIRC John Cornwall owns/manages a pub in Black Notley near Braintree - can't remember what its called but it's not a very big place. You can add this to your list if it's not already on there!

Back