• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bernie

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 04 2004,11:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ June 04 2004,12:12)]Day 5 in the ShrimperZone House.......

Who will be evicted......... You Decide!!
Kent Shrimper... for his glittering balls.
Overseas Shrimper for picking on fellow housemates, especially PoD!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:10)]Why haven't Maher, Cort, Connie offered contracts before the end of the season or at least offered terms months ago and then signed when our status in the league was assured.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BECAUSE, MORON, if you read my fcuking posts you&#39;d realise that I&#39;ve said on at least 5 prior occasions that they clearly decided it wasn&#39;t WORTH hanging on to Constantine. It&#39;s not that they couldn&#39;t afford to pay him a more competitive salary, it&#39;s that THEY DECIDED NOT TO&#33;</span>

mad.gif
mad.gif

Aargh&#33;&#33; Nurse, pills, NOW&#33;&#33;

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 04 2004,12:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:10)]Why haven&#39;t Maher, Cort, Connie offered contracts before the end of the season or at least offered terms months ago and then signed when our status in the league was assured.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BECAUSE, MORON, if you read my fcuking posts you&#39;d realise that I&#39;ve said on at least 5 prior occasions that they clearly decided it wasn&#39;t WORTH hanging on to Constantine. It&#39;s not that they couldn&#39;t afford to pay him a more competitive salary, it&#39;s that THEY DECIDED NOT TO&#33;</span>

mad.gif
mad.gif

Aargh&#33;&#33; Nurse, pills, NOW&#33;&#33;

ghostface.gif
Erm... I think somebody had better call an ambulance&#33;
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 04 2004,11:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 04 2004,12:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:10)]Why haven't Maher, Cort, Connie offered contracts before the end of the season or at least offered terms months ago and then signed when our status in the league was assured.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BECAUSE, MORON, if you read my fcuking posts you'd realise that I've said on at least 5 prior occasions that they clearly decided it wasn't WORTH hanging on to Constantine.  It's not that they couldn't afford to pay him a more competitive salary, it's that THEY DECIDED NOT TO!</span>

mad.gif

mad.gif

Aargh!!  Nurse, pills, NOW!!

ghostface.gif
Erm... I think somebody had better call an ambulance!  
rock.gif
I feel sorry for his next client asking for Legal advice.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 04 2004,11:31)]
[b said:
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>BECAUSE, MORON, if you read my fcuking posts you'd realise that I've said on at least 5 prior occasions that they clearly decided it wasn't WORTH hanging on to Constantine.  It's not that they couldn't afford to pay him a more competitive salary, it's that THEY DECIDED NOT TO!</span>

mad.gif

mad.gif

Aargh!!  Nurse, pills, NOW!!

ghostface.gif
Im not just talking about money more the management of the club.

Id love to know why Connie wasn't worth hanging onto.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:53)]Id love to know why Connie wasn&#39;t worth hanging onto.
Cos he&#39;s a one season wonder.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 04 2004,11:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:53)]Id love to know why Connie wasn&#39;t worth hanging onto.
Your telling me he rates Broughton over Connie ?

And everyone was saying how Connie is vital before he left its amazing how fickle people are.

[b said:
Because they did not feel he was worth it&#33;

I had said it before and like Chadded says here He is a one-season wonder&#33;

FM, Get over it or bugger off to the Highbury site and moan about the loss of David Bentley to Norwich&#33; (Christ, he is the spitting image of Huckerby too&#33;
ghostface.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:56)]
[b said:
[b said:

And everyone was saying how Connie is vital before he left its amazing how fickle people are.
Probably not, but Drewe is already under contract, and probably on more money, so the gaffer&#39;s hand&#39;s were/are tied.

Connie&#39;s goals were vital. But they won&#39;t be here next year. They IMO wouldn&#39;t have been here next year if Leon had stayed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:56)]
[b said:
[b said:

I said it once and I&#39;ll say it again, imagine this a team called Arsenal won the league in 03-04 season without losing a single game did they have Constantine?...no he is not a god he is very much replacable to put it into English...There are more fish in the sea. As for Broughton well maybe they thought that Broughton had a good attitude and that all his work off the ball such as knocking down forwards and sticking it to Col Ewe (
laugh.gif
) is valuable to the dressing room spirit or something along with the fact that Drewe isn&#39;t as abd as some people think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:56)]And everyone was saying how Connie is vital before he left its amazing how fickle people are.
FM, f**k OFF will you&#33;

You are really getting up peoples noses on here now, mine especially&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,12:56)]
[b said:
[b said:

I for one thought Connie was an important part of the team. I would have liked to see him stay.

The point is, Tilly and Brush seem to have different opinions of him. I don&#39;t know why that is... but I watched Connie on maybe 10 occasions... plus recorded highlights. Tilly and Brush worked with him, gauged him... and I have to accept that they have a superior knowledge of their players, and of football.

Is that fickle, FM?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom&#33; @ June 04 2004,13:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,11:56)]And everyone was saying how Connie is vital before he left its amazing how fickle people are.
FM, f**k OFF will you&#33;

You are really getting up peoples noses on here now, mine especially&#33;
Now why couldn&#39;t I have put it in such poetic terms?
sad.gif

[b said:
Everyone?&#33; How do you do know that EVERYONE was saying how Constantine was vital?&#33; Have you asked EVERYONE?&#33; No, you can&#39;t have because you haven&#39;t asked me or Mrs WS&#33;&#33;

Be careful to ensure that you qualify your statements, FM, &#39;cos you simply open can after can after can of worms ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 04 2004,12:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,12:56)]I'd love to know why Connie wasn't worth hanging onto.
I for one thought Connie was an important part of the team. I would have liked to see him stay.

The point is, Tilly and Brush seem to have different opinions of him. I don't know why that is...
In true operatic style, with thanks to Handel:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>HAAAA-LLE-LU-JAH!
HAAAA-LLE-LU-JAH!
HALLELUJAH!  HALLELUJAH!
HA-LLE-E-LU-JAH!
</span>

I don't know why Tilly & Brush didn't rate Constantine.  Nor, more's the point, does MF.

unclesam.gif

Well Tilson acted very ****ed off and disapointed for someone who he didnt rate, Matt.

to be fair this issue is agood one becuase we shouldnt have allowed their contracts to run and left in this sort of position, where the players are being given the opportunities to mulling over their deals and try to get better ones

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 04 2004,12:14)]Well Tilson acted very ****ed off and disapointed for someone who he didnt rate Matt.
Who the feck is Matt?&#33;

WS

Back