• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not many games left now. What a topsy-turvy season.

Any nominations for best and worst home and away games?

I am going to plump for Blackburn home and away as the best of the season.

Best Game

Home - Wigan Athletic

Worst Game

Home - Fleetwood Town

I only went to one away game, so that would have to tick both boxes. It was MK Dons.

Easy for me as I’ve only managed two games this season due to being away for 6 months.

Best:
Gillingham - Home

Worst:
Rotherham - Away, and this one has to be up there with worst I’ve ever been too.

Home:

Best - Scunthorpe - Narrowly beats Gills just because of what it meant in CP’s first game and the late winner.

Worst - Walsall - Because it brought us back to down to earth quite so hard after the new manager bounce.

Away:

Best - Peterborough - CP’s first away game and one of only 3 wins, great atmosphere.

Worst - Bristol Rovers - Most pathetic peformance I’ve seen in years, every player gave up, don’t think we had a shot on target and should have conceded 7 or 8 if it wasn’t for Oxley. Freezing cold too.

Don't get to go to many games, but of the ones I did get to this season:

Walsall at home.
Bristol Rovers away.

Back