• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Arnie film

Best Arnie film - From back in the day.

• Terminator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Predator

• Total Recall

• Running Man

• Red Heat

• Raw Deal

• True Lies

• Commando

• End of Days

• Other - Please state.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
As a kid growing up everyone at school seemed to love an Arnie film. Basic format was Arnie had about 10 millions bullets and seemed unable to be killed despite having a small army shooting at him at any one time.

He had to of course get hold of some ropey old bint and or course get his customery "I'll be back" in before cracking open a cigar.

Loved many of his films but which one was the bollocks.

For me personally its betweens commando and running man.

DtS

Throw Momma From The Train
tounge.gif

Commando for me, watched that numerous times when I was a lad

Arnie taking out an entire army will take some beating

His ''let off some steam bennett'' at the end of the film, class

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 22 2006,11:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 22 2006,11:24)]Throw Momma From The Train
tounge.gif
I cannot believe you have defaced my poll by voting for "throw mumma of the train"......OUTRAGE  
smile.gif
I just wanted to create a genuine debate about some of the masterpieces the 46th President of the USA has created for time & memorial
tounge.gif

I'm sorry Dave. This just isn't good enough. We've come to expect better polls than this on a Friday.

Where is Kindergarten Cop on your poll?
mad.gif

tounge.gif

Seriously though, it's tough to choose just one, but I went for Running Man, great film.

Total Recall, great effects at the time and a decent story that for once didnt involve lots of machine guns.

i really like kindergarten cop!! terminator for me though... the film that every 11yo wants to watch!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,11:34)]I'm sorry Dave. This just isn't good enough. We've come to expect better polls than this on a Friday.
Well I have got a who is the easiest proffession to bang running too but Arnie seems more popular.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 22 2006,11:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Dec. 22 2006,11:34)]I'm sorry Dave. This just isn't good enough. We've come to expect better polls than this on a Friday.
Well I have got a who is the easiest proffession to bang running too but Arnie seems more popular.
Wasn't a poll though, more of a debate......
wink.gif

I bloody loved Running Man. When I was 10 or 11 I couldn't conceive how any film (with the possible exception of Bloodsport) could be better.

That bit in Predator when the guy's arm gets lobbed off but carries on firing the gun was pretty good too.

I'd advise not watching these films in the cold hard light of adulthood though as your fond memories of them will be totally dashed.

Total Recall for me, looks so brilliantly naff and has Sharon Stone in it. Running Man brilliant as well tho, and Terminator an all time classic.

Back