• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best available midfielder at the club

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
As an alternative to the other thread and because I do feel a bit sorry for Pettefer with no votes (presumably because he's not the flair wide right player some people on here expect him to be):

Please vote for your top 3 (1 being top). Only registered posters will be counted (sorry). Jay Smith is NOT fit so cannot be included.

ORM

1) Maher (naturally)
2) Pettefer
3) Gower

1. Maher
2. Gower
3. Bentley

(4. Pettefer... hence why he's worth his place in the side; although I'd still like to see him swop sides with Marky Gower - I do feel that Gower would be more effective on the right)

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Dec. 20 2004,13:15)]Bentley Rhythm Ace
Ahhhh, that's brought back some memories -'Come on then children, let's - Run on the spot!'

Back on topic

Maher
Gower
Bentley

Same as a lot of others:

Gower
Maher
Bentley

I think Petts is improving all of the time.  Still no. 4 for me at the moment though.

I'd like to see us trying the Gower/Petts switcheroo that has pulled defenders all over the place on the couple of occassions I've seen it used.

Bentley
Gower
Pettefer

sorry...as reliable and loyal etc as Maher is, I wouldn't have him in my top three...

Back