• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best bit of strumpet in Eastenders.

Options

• Chelsea ("Help me I cant act").

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squiggle (Chelseas dog rough sister)

• Mrs Masood - One for the lefties vote for her and your a wrong un.

• Stacey's Mum / Nutter - Let you do anything.

• Barbara Windsor - Not bad if you can overlook she only has one tit.

• Janine - Former brass so would be good I am sure.

• Ian Beales Daughter - If she is old enough that is. if not you peado.

• Jan Beale - Face like a satalie.

• Biance - For Glasgow x

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Mrs DtS subjects me to watching Eastenders all the time. I used to hate it but over the years I think she has worn me down to the point where I actually think its ok now.

On the plus side you do get a few ok looking women in there. But my question to the floor is who is the best?

Personally you cant beat Dawn Swan - Local girl made good and as she is having her doors done in by Gary Hobbs of all people would fancy my chances of getting some sweet sweet muff of her if I were in the show.

Feel free to add snaps. I am at work so I personally cant - thanks.

I'd give Stacey Slater the full four hours of chadded loving. I would extent the same honour to Tanya as well.

to be fair though, I'd also bang Janine and Jane...

Still got a bit of a fancy for Stacey Slater, although she looked manky with her blondish hair last time I saw her!

Can I just highlight already Napster has made a tit of himself by going for Bradleys bird.

Poor poor form mate...

Stacey
F_200704_April05ed_i_31950a.jpg

Dawn
Kara-Tointon-aka-Dawn-Swann-911-18355405-0-0-7001860-200.jpg

Roxy
slide-4-roxy-mitchell.jpg

Heather
87B9A6F7994880B88E3FD171878.jpg

Glasgow- Munter central maybe, but that's never usually stopped me. And I reckon shes a cert for poo pipe poking....

More pictures please. I'm glad to say I haven't watched Eastenders for years. Never the same since Ali the Turk left.

I don't really watch it but isn't there a bit of a half caste with braids worth bagging ??

And the pictures above are all fine efforts, with the exception of the heffa at the bottom ... even i with my infamous lack of morals and standards wouldn't stoop THAT low

Roxy for me. And why isn't Heather on the list?? Some men like the bigger lady!

Tanya is my fave - good solid dirty looking sort, I like the way she totters about on her high heals in all conditions. Could smash the granny out of that.
Dawn would also be swell.
Stacey would be a great way to end a seedy evening.
Finally the fact that Ronnie Mitchell is desperate to conceive and there are no takers is a constant source of fustration.
And the fact that someone actually has blown there beans up Heather Trott defies belief.

Oh at least someones gave Heather the credit she deserves :D
Tanya all the way, in fact I had a liking for her since she was in Doctor Who.

Back