• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Chocolate Bar

Shrimper James

I was almost involved in a fight last night with a couple of mates as one of them shockingly, and rather controversially, called Boost as the 'best chocolate bar ever'. This was met with a rather negative response from the rest of us who, obviously, disagreed.

Surely a Boost can't be ahead of other Chocolaty treats like Toffee Crisp, Twix and Twirl...???

What's your favourite bar?

To me, all American chocolate tastes like brown vomit. I don't eat a lot of chocolate bars these days, but if I did I would be torn between:-

Mars
Snickers
Lion Bar

You can't beat the old favourites.

I do love a Boost, but not as much as a Snickers or Toffee Crisp although lately I go for those Lindt balls made by master chocolatiers - ****ing lovely.

Texan Bar & Nutty Bar were my favourites. Retro Texan Bars all sold out now & Nutty Bars have not been available for years now.

Top 10 List from about 2002

1. Texan Bar
2. Nutty Bar
3. Mint Cracknell
4. Cabana
5. Aztec Bar
6. Curly Wurly
7. Caramac
8. Mars Bar
9. Star Bar
10. Secret Bar

Last edited:
Texan Bar & Nutty Bar were my favourites. Retro Texan Bars all sold out now & Nutty Bars have not been available for years now.

Top 10 List from about 2002

1. Texan Bar
2. Nutty Bar
3. Mint Cracknell
4. Cabana
5. Aztec Bar
6. Curly Wurly
7. Caramac
8. Mars Bar
9. Star Bar
10. Secret Bar

Top call..Texan bars are THE best. Had some recently form one of those sweetie websites! Reminded me of my youth!

I used to love as a kid Trio, Gold bar and Star Bar nowadays i stick to either Twix or Snickers

Back