• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Essex tune.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I'm going to go for this one:

Depeche Mode - New Life

Not only does it remind me of early 80's childrens show 'Seaview' and Defender machines covered in fag burns but I think Vince Clarke is an extremely talented bloke.

I'm going to go for this one:

Depeche Mode - New Life

Not only does it remind me of early 80's childrens show 'Seaview' and Defender machines covered in fag burns but I think Vince Clarke is an extremely talented bloke.

Soft Cell...Tainted Love always reminds me of milkshake and Battle Zone. It was always playing in the club up the top of the escalators in Basildon Town Centre in the early 80's where we sneaked off to in our lunch breaks at school!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oEh5pWjcWCg

Last edited:
Mark "Ruff" Ryder + MC Vapour - Joy (tainted love remix).

They are from Essex!

If Barking counts, then 'A New England' by Billy Bragg.

If it doesn't, then 'This Is A Low' by Blur, with an honourable mention to 'Milk and Alcohol' by my fellow Islanders Dr Feelgood.

If Barking counts, then 'A New England' by Billy Bragg.

If it doesn't, then 'This Is A Low' by Blur, with an honourable mention to 'Milk and Alcohol' by my fellow Islanders Dr Feelgood.

No... Barking is not in Essex as well you know and would hopefully never be allowed to be regarded as Essex...it is East London S**m

"This is Low" mentions various locations such as West cost of France, Blackpool and a sandbank in the North Sea and countless shipping forecast regions. Shame there was no mention of Thames or even Humber at a push.

"Dr Feelgood" hardly surprising that they name thier selves after a slang name for Heroin.....coming from Atomic City!!

you tart Coxy!!!!

Five-Star-Another-Weekend--159861.jpg

What's not to love? They're like the Essex Jackson 5 (possibly).

Back