• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best FILM Actors

Favourite Film actor

• Total voters

Cricko

Having just watched the making of the new film "Stardust" which looks right up my street and stars this man, I was wondering who is your favourite male actor...

For me in the modern day, it has to be Robert De Niro, from the Godfather, The Deer Hunter , Goodfellows and Cape Fear to name but a few.

Over to the Zone.

Ps: Michelle Pfeiffer would get it without a doubt ..:)

I would like to think my performance in "C**t Marbles" in 1972 when I used the stage name Glint Thrust will be remembered by many.

Sam L Jackson.

Ok he isn't in the same league as De Niro or Pacino but he is one seriously cool guy and he makes Pulp Fiction my all time favourite film.
Luckily I never saw snakes on a plane which may have changed my mind.

Another vote for Robert De Niro; awesome in 'The Godfather', even better in 'Once Upon A Time in America' and 'Goodfellas' and showed his fun side with the 'Analysis This' and 'Analysis That' films.

I would like to think my performance in "C**t Marbles" in 1922 when I used the stage name Glint Thrust will be remembered by many.

Shame there were not "Talky Pics" then Ken ...:finger: :p

No-one seems to remember John Candy, so i'm going to mention him. Was a brilliant actor, funny and always performed well. I grew up watching his films and always made me laugh. My favourite is Cool Runnings :D

I also thought Tom Hanks was awesome in Forest Gump although really didn't like that film where he was stuck on the Island (it's name escapes me)
Just as a side note my favourite actress would have to be either Pepper from neighbours or Elisha Cuthbert. Now that is what I call talent.

I also thought Tom Hanks was awesome in Forest Gump although really didn't like that film where he was stuck on the Island (it's name escapes me)
Just as a side note my favourite actress would have to be either Pepper from neighbours or Elisha Cuthbert. Now that is what I call talent.

Erm Castaway and what was the football called?

Has to be De Niro as, despite the huge amount of rubbish he's starred in, he's been in some peerless films: Raging Bull, GoodFellas, Taxi Driver...

voted for de niro. but my favourite is sir ian mckellan or ed norton or patrick stewart or david tennant. there are too many actor i love to watch.

voted for de niro. but my favourite is sir ian mckellan or ed norton or patrick stewart or david tennant. there are too many actor i love to watch.

Maybe you could watch one on each Tv of yours Mark at the same time...:p

I also thought Tom Hanks was awesome in Forest Gump
Hanks has played loads of roles in loads of films and doesthem all really well.
I vote for Tom.

Back