• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Film Directed By Tarantino

Best Film

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not seen Inglorious Basterds yet and to be honest don't really fancy it.

I'd say Reservoir Dogs. Utterly fresh and original at the time.

Loved Pulp fiction but for me Kill Bill are just fantastic films.

Loved Death Proof. Anyone that hasn't seen it, certainly should, especially if you are a fan of Tarantino.

I think Reservoir Dogs just edges it for me.

I have to go for Pulp Fiction for one of my all time favourite movie sequences. After Marcellus has been brutally violated by the gimp and his mates, Bruce Willis simply asks him: 'Are you alright?' The response is classic:

'I'm pretty ****ing far from alright'.

Pulp Fiction (my favourite film ever) closely followed by Resevoir Dogs. You could add Four Rooms to that list because he directed that.

He has also written alot of awesome films including True Romance, From Dusk Til Dawn and Natural Born Killers.

I'm looking forward to seeing Inglorious, the bloke is a genius!

Last edited:
Don't pussy out on me now. They don't know. They don't know ****. You're not gonna get hurt. You're ****ing Barretta. They believe every ****ing word cus you're supercool.

I see it's now been changed to Directed... Smart move :whistling:

On that basis then, Resevoir Dogs for the reasons that have already been said.

Listen kid, I'm not gonna ******** you, all right? I don't give a good **** what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get.

You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.

Another personal fav;

If they hadn't done what I told 'em not to do, they'd still be alive.

What country you from!
What?
What ain't no country I know! Do they speak English in What?
What?
English-mother****er-can-you-speak-it?
Yes.
Then you understand what I'm sayin'?
Yes.
Now describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
What?
Say What again! C'mon, say What again! I dare ya, I double dare ya mother****er, say What one more goddamn time!
Now describe to me what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
He's black,
Go on..
he's bald,
Does he look like a bitch?
What?

****ing genius!!!!

Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > Inglorious Basterds = Jackie Brown > Grind House > Kill Bill 1&2

Back