• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best film twists

Napster

No ⭐
OK, we've seen the tearjerkers. What about the twists - as in, never saw that one coming.

Any Shymalan films are ignored - too easy. I'll start with Psycho, Usual Suspects and Identity.

TITANTIC , the big boat thingy sinking , i never saw that bit coming :stunned:

Whats that kind of terrorist movie where there is a lady boy.
About halfway into the flick you find out 'she' has a willy!
Saw it on a night flight over the atlantic & you could tell who was watching it by the gasps & by the people trying to focus on the small screen lol!

Whats that kind of terrorist movie where there is a lady boy.
About halfway into the flick you find out 'she' has a willy!
Saw it on a night flight over the atlantic & you could tell who was watching it by the gasps & by the people trying to focus on the small screen lol!

The Crying Game...

OK, we've seen the tearjerkers. What about the twists - as in, never saw that one coming.

Any Shymalan films are ignored - too easy. I'll start with Psycho, Usual Suspects and Identity.

A list of M. Night Shyamalan films that should be disregarded under the terms of this thread:

Praying With Anger
Wide Awake
Sixth Sense
Unbreakable
Signs
The Village
Lady In The Water
The Happening

As most of my favourites have already gone:

Planet Of The Apes - "You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

Jacobs Ladder - "There is no out of here. You've been killed, don't you remember?"

12 Monkeys - "Wouldn't it be great if I 'was' crazy? Then the world would be okay."

Dusk 'til Dawn - starts off as a criminals on the run type film, but the director then thinks nah, **** it, I'll turn it into a vampire romp and just enjoy myself and make a really ridiculous film.

Dusk 'til Dawn - starts off as a criminals on the run type film, but the director then thinks nah, **** it, I'll turn it into a vampire romp and just enjoy myself and make a really ridiculous film.
I saw that at the cinema with no idea what the plot was. Sitting there watching what I thought was a run of the mill kidnap/road movie when suddenly everyone turned into vampires. Awesome!

Back