• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Joker? Jack Nicholson/ Heath Ledger

Jacky Nic? Or Heath Ledger?

• Jack Nicholson

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Heath Ledger

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Cesar Romero

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Now i'm watching Batman (1989 Michael Keaton version)

I like Jack Nicholson as Joker, but i'm not convinced his Joker was better than Heath Ledger. I've always liked JN's role and i think he really did play the character spot on, but Heath Ledger was ****ing unbelieveable!!

So once again, i ask the good people of SZ, who was the better Joker?

You know what, i didn't even think about Cesar Romero. But still nowhere near as good as the aformentioned.

Last edited:
not a fan of the dark knight, in my opinion i think it was overcast by the death of heath ledger and when people say he was amazing i think its a sympothy vote, im most likely wrong but i just was not a fan of ledgers acting.

Back