• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
Anyone got any tips for the best website to watch the playoffs on?

I picked up a virus which took me a week to shift watching the Oxford game on Wizwig last month and don't want a repeat tomorrow.(My fault as I hadn't checked that my trial version of Adblocker was still running.It wasn't).:'(

Have also used Tunnel Bear and RojaDirecta in the past.

(Please pm me if you don't want to go public on your tip).

wiziwig

You can get get flash streams there plus HD quality streams using sopcast/acestream/steamtorrent.

Personally Ill be using NowTV but guess thats not an option for you.

I use lag10.com/ss1 for sky sports 1 (this is one of the streams that wiziwig links to). Decent enough audio and visual quality. It's essential that anyone using streams has Adblock, not just so they run smoother but also to avoid potential malware etc (or just dont click on the ads).

Anyone who wants sky and top class tv and movies for free buy yourself and Android tv box. Easy to use and I haven't looked back since getting one and saves me a fortune on sky. On gumtree and some sellers are very local and deliver. It just connects via WiFi and hdmi cable. Even get box office boxing etc for ever for the price of a box.

is the quality comparable to sky hd or is it like watching a stream on your laptop?

It has pretty much every sports channel from around the world etc. Some are better than others. I would say the quality is just like terrestrial tv. The box I got has all the latest apps on it already. Live streams work fine and I watched the new Pompeii movie the other night on it in HD even though its only just come out. If you love movies and tv shows then you will be in your element. I got a decent box with wireless keyboard which is very handy for £84 from a fella on canvey and he spent over 30 mins showing me it. It's insane that it's all free. Anybody who wants the number drop me an inbox.

Best money I have spent in ages

It has pretty much every sports channel from around the world etc. Some are better than others. I would say the quality is just like terrestrial tv. The box I got has all the latest apps on it already. Live streams work fine and I watched the new Pompeii movie the other night on it in HD even though its only just come out. If you love movies and tv shows then you will be in your element. I got a decent box with wireless keyboard which is very handy for £84 from a fella on canvey and he spent over 30 mins showing me it. It's insane that it's all free. Anybody who wants the number drop me an inbox.

Best money I have spent in ages

Sounds great, but why is all of the streaming free?

Don't know how it just is. And it's class. Look them up on eBay gumtree or do what I did and got a full demonstration before buying

Sounds great, but why is all of the streaming free?

Because it's a little bit dodgy. If you stream football on your laptop, then it sounds like a more reliable and higher quality way of streaming it via wifi to your telly.

I watched the Preston Rotherham match on wiziwig Sky sports stream brilliant (don't forget adblocker)

You can get a free 24 hour pass to Sky Sports (normally £9.99) through Now TV with a code from special promotional packs of 10 Carling Lagers (cost £9) - have set mine up and it works - beers will come in handy too !

Why not pay like everybody else and watch on Sky?

Tangled in Blue is in Spain.

Not everyone wants to pay Sky a fortune every month for one game.

Personally Ive gone with Now TV box to stream the game to , cost £35 for 5 days of passes.

What Ill do with the other 4 days I have no idea. Hippo racing championships probably.

Back