• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

best online bookie?

Yer Blues

Not Always Sarcastic ⭐
thinking of dipping my toe in. don't really wanna sign up for multiple. what's your favourite and why?

Paddy Power site is nice to use. If you sign up for a free bet beware of Terms and conditions - see Betfred thread. Also join the Uxbridges sig and the zone gets a benefit.

Paddy Power also when you sign up ring them and ask them for a telephone betting card linked to your account in case you want to make a bet when your on the move

I would vote for bet365. And not just because they are a ShrimperZone affiliate :) Lots of in-play opportunities, good bonuses for football accas and a site that is nice and easy to use. Loads of my colleagues use them and we should know!

Betfair will give you the best prices most of the time, but aren't all that great if you like doing a football 'coupon' of a weekend.

Ladbrokes (my lot) have bucked their ideas up a bit lately and Stan James are pretty good too. Can't be getting on with Coral and William Hill are terrible for promos, free bets, etc.

I use coral - but sometimes find it very slow and annoying.
If you use regularly I would definitely advise looking at Betfair. Probably the site to use if you want to maximise your profit and look at trading.

Back