• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best own goal vs Orient

Best own goal vs Orient - ...you won't have to do this for a year

• Fat Daryl Flahaven

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Whelan

• David McSweeny

• Tes Bramble

• Drew Broughton

• Spencer Prior

• Total voters
re: my, er, 'Legend' status:
wink.gif

Indeedy, I've been absent for a fair old while on here (too many Sarfend fans giving me gyp, rather than a bit of banter), but thought I'd pop back in to lend some moral support (well, anyone is better than those Swans, eh?) . Nice to see a few of the old skool faces remember me.

As for this poll, it's an old favourite of mine that I rehash every year, just with an extra name added to the list after one of our games!
biggrin.gif

I almost went for Whelan's all-time classic (the best bit being the photo of Kevin Nugent supporting himself against the goalposts because he was laughing too much to stand up on his own), but in the end I went for Broughton's classic, if only for the circumstances surrounding it. Anyone else remember?!

JS

ps. I'll bprobably be seeing Gooch tomorrow, so i'll pass on your regards.

pps. Yes whatever did happen to Vange Shrimper? Did she leave her job in the petrol station and head of to pastures new (uni)?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ May 06 2005,23:36)]pps. Yes whatever did happen to Vange Shrimper? Did she leave her job in the petrol station and head of to pastures new (uni)?
Yep. She's at Uni in Cheltenham. If she's coming today, i'll pass on your love etc...
biggrin.gif

Hope you have a less stressful day but make sure you give Cartlon some abuse.

laugh.gif

Back