• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Best Place in Europe for a stag weekend?

Funny you say that but I'm on another stag the week before this one and we're going to Butlins. None of us have particularly high hopes to be honest, The Krankies are headlining!? (Although I've heard Jimmy Krankie gets his/her tats out at adult Butlins?)

krankies.gif

Mate, you'll have a cracking weekend, particularly because you haven't got high hopes.

Echo the comments on Prague. Went on a stag a few years back and it was superb. We saw a very interesting and unexpected show in a particular strip joint. A couple of dwarfs walked on to the small stage wielding black and decker drills with sex toys attached to the ends - I will leave that thought with you all.....

This summer we had a stag weekend in Majorca and based ourselves in Portals Nous, which is a very nice play to stay. Similar to Puerto Banus but not with all the big time Charlie's hanging about. Very relaxed and exclusive down by the marina with some unbelievable yachts etc. Two of the evenings we made our way in to Magaluf which is only 15 mins away in a cab and had a good laugh especially at all the 18-21 years olds.

Last edited:
Madrid is another good one.

Managed to catch Real Madrid vs Barcelona as well whilst out there. Madrid won 2-0, and it was the result that clinched them the title, having a been level on points and drawing at the Nou Camp. It was during our Championship season. The match certainly made up for missing the thumping that Ipswich gave us.

Singing the Freddy Eastwood song in the away section is a moment I'll never forget, and the whistling that Ronaldinho recieved was incredible.

Can i recommend Hamburg and the delights the reeperbahn has to offer plus if you time it right a game of football at a quality stadium

Madrid is another good one.

Echo that. I'm in Madrid practically every week for work and it's a cracking city. Not particularly cheap, especially give the strength of the € relative to the £, but so much choice in terms of bars.

Spending this weekend out there and thinking about going to see Atlético vs Valencia, but is's 9pm on Sunday night :stunned:

yep, Prague has everything you could want. Beer, culture, birds and strip clubs. it's a superb city. The only possible downside is that it's too popular. you won't be the only stag trip out there!

Cheers for all the help and advice -- Prague wins by TKO.

Next question is what to do when we're there and how to keep 15 blokes busy for three days.....

Smudger - apologies for the late post, I was still recovering yesterday. Krakow is absolutely fantastic, we had an amazing time. If I was to go back to either Prague or Krakow then it'd have to be Krakow.

HOWEVER...

I'm guessing you're maybe a few years older than me (25), and we saw plenty of other stag do's going around who had real problems getting into clubs and bars. A few places have signs up saying No Stag Do's. We were fine getting into anywhere, although I guess that the fact that we looked like a bunch of students probably worked in our favour. It's a very studenty place. Prague is much more suited to more 'stag do' style activities, plenty of strip clubs and a more adult atmosphere.

I'd definitely recommend it, however all the strip clubs were a taxi ride away, and all the birds were 18-23ish. Prague has a lot more variety.

Lets hope they were planning for 5 years Leo so that information is useful :smile:

Back