• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Best Place in Europe for a stag weekend?

Smudger

Manager
I'm due to be on Best Man duty this Summer and due to the groom's sudden inability to make a decision I've been given carte blanche to select the stag venue. Long-haul trips are out, so no Vegas, no Thailand etc...anyone got any gems?

Also, has anyone tried using a stag company to take the whole thing on?

Cheers for any help chaps (and OBL xx)

Off to krakow next week for my stag. Can't wait, will let you know how I get on!

Can recommend Dublin and Prague

Prague beer is superb, tons of great bars (over 800 according to the guide books!), lots of nice women and its dirt cheap and easy to get to.

Prague beer is superb, tons of great bars (over 800 according to the guide books!), lots of nice women and its dirt cheap and easy to get to.

yep, Prague has everything you could want. Beer, culture, birds and strip clubs. it's a superb city. The only possible downside is that it's too popular. you won't be the only stag trip out there!

yep, Prague has everything you could want. Beer, culture, birds and strip clubs. it's a superb city. The only possible downside is that it's too popular. you won't be the only stag trip out there!

Very true. Other thing to bear in mind is that it's super cheap if you're drinking the local beer (which if you have any sense you ought to) but that any spirit and mixer is London prices. If not more.

I had a cracking weekend though and if you were going for the ladies, then expect to have your eyes opened. I opted for a KFC. most of my mates opted for the lesbian show (£40 each) or a private room (a bit more).

Riga had just about done it for me but I've since read some dodgy stories about the local criminal fraternity cashing in on stag parties.

Times article here

Never know how much of this is reality and how much of it media spin.

Cheers for all the suggestions. Pubey - let me know about Krakow!

Back