• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best player to visit the Hall this seasom?

Best player to visit the Hall this seasom? -

• Leon McKenzie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Nugent

• Michael Chopra

• Gareth Bale

• Billy Clarke

• Jon Parkin

• Riccardo Scimeca

• Total voters

Shrimper Matt

Youth Team
Bale for me was by far the best player i've seen visit us this year.

The amount of acceleration he has to go with a sweet left foot is unreal for a 17 year old.

Sadly I think it will only be a matter of months before he heads off the a Champions League side. It's a shame, players like that might benefit from staying in the football league for a couple of seasons to get competitive regular first team football.

Nugent, always a threat, couldnt understand why they took him off.
Also, just watched him on ITV, could have scored 2 before Birmingham had a kick.

Thought Bradley Wright Phillips looked good yesterday, took a lot of hard tackles without any moaning and had excellant ball skill

I think a certain Mr Eastwood visits quite regularly...he's not bad when he puts his mind to it!

Doesnt surprise me that no one has voted Parkin, but he did give us all sorts of problems and scored.

Earnshaw probably. Stephen McPhail completely controlled the game against Cardiff and is probably the most cultured player I've seen here and Kenny Cunningham the best defender. He barely gave Eastwood a kick in 90 minutes.

I missed the Norwich game, but I'm going for Chopra- his movement off the ball was outstanding and something we simply couldn't cope with. Parkin also deserves a mention, led the line superbly and forced us back even with his team down to ten men.

Between Earnshaw and Nugent I think. I think Earnshaw was on top of his game against us whilst Nugent was slightly off so I'll give it to Earnshaw. Oh, and he almost double-handedly (along with Doherty) earned a win for Norwich until the rest of their team found a way to capitulate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave Smiths Love Child @ Dec. 10 2006,11:40)]Thought Bradley Wright Phillips looked good yesterday, took a lot of hard tackles without any moaning and had excellant ball skill
I agree with that, thought he's been best at RH this season.

Christiano Ronaldo was superb against us and it was only Darryl that kept some of his shots out of the net.

leon mckensie but hunt andfrancis had terrible games against him in a game we should have won

Back