• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best ribs in Southend-Basildon area

Davros

The Whippet
Any suggestions... Hoping to steer clear of Harvester etc, and find somewhere new and tasty!

Cook your own, they are really cheap.

The trick is to cook them very slowly in whatever sauce you are using for 3-4 hours before a final burst of heat to crisp them up.

If you don't cook them slowly they will be tough and the meat won't come off the bones easily.

Been offered my choice of meal for my birthday Cyril.... Cooking my own would not be taking full advantage of this, lol

Mangetout?

Never realised the Mangetout menu was all good meaty stuff. Assumed it would be French for some reason! That looks like the place for me! Would give you +rep , but you post too many funny videos etc already!

I haven't been but heard it's good, and mega-massive portions.

woah that sounds good! shame the sun rooms have shut though

When did this happen? The Sun Rooms was the hipster choice of drinking establishments in the early 90s although I had heard it had turned a bit rough.

I wonder if it will be turned back into a fishing tackle shop with a sideline in air guns, catapults, knives and ninja throwing stars?

When did this happen? The Sun Rooms was the hipster choice of drinking establishments in the early 90s although I had heard it had turned a bit rough.

I wonder if it will be turned back into a fishing tackle shop with a sideline in air guns, catapults, knives and ninja throwing stars?
A few months ago

They're not in the Southend area (and I apologise to non-cricket fans for the diversion) but I believe Michael Clarke's ribs will be quite tender this morning.

Back