• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best SZ Threads of 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read fridge-gate from start to finish and was crying with laughter. Kids aren't happy with me cos they couldn't hear their film over my chuckling :hilarious:

Was the Afghanistan dogs one this year? If so, that one.

What you mean the Justgiving charity of the year 2014, the founder of the charity won CNN hero of the year 2014 and also had the winner of Scrufts 2014!

Why not get off your high horse and read the Nowzad books and come back to me and tell me it is not a worthwhile charity.

What you mean the Justgiving charity of the year 2014, the founder of the charity won CNN hero of the year 2014 and also had the winner of Scrufts 2014!

Why not get off your high horse and read the Nowzad books and come back to me and tell me it is not a worthwhile charity.

But without a high horse ESB wouldn't have a leg to stand on. :winking:

He's gutless and pathetic! Would love him to take the **** out of the charity to one of the many military followers. Maybe one of the guys who has rescued a dog that helped prevent them developing PTSD while being shot at or mortared daily! But hey ESB wouldn't know about that sitting in his office acting the hard man on here.

Was the Afghanistan dogs one this year? If so, that one.

He's gutless and pathetic! Would love him to take the **** out of the charity to one of the many military followers. Maybe one of the guys who has rescued a dog that helped prevent them developing PTSD while being shot at or mortared daily! But hey ESB wouldn't know about that sitting in his office acting the hard man on here.

This one's shaping up to be a late contender for the title.

This one's shaping up to be a late contender for the title.

Give a ****! It's disgraceful someone getting a laugh out of someone making money for a charity! Gonna take the **** out of me for the £500 I raised for Cancer research too?

Give a ****! It's disgraceful someone getting a laugh out of someone making money for a charity! Gonna take the **** out of me for the £500 I raised for Cancer research too?

Calm down Ricey mate, don't give ESB the pleasure.

Anyone got a link thingy for this contender thread? :unsure:

I'm not sure we need one right now but if you search for Nowzad you'll find them.

As for the comment, it was a poor joke in poor taste so let's move on now that Matt's responded. IMO, the day we accept ****-taking for charitable fundraising is a sad day for everyone. There's enough suffering in the world... surely it's great that individuals can get passionate about different causes.

No, because Cancer Research is a real charity.

Wow. Just glad now that I didn't mention Stuart Pearce.

Good to see the flames of passion between Ricey and OBL are alight again. Is this the first SZ affair?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back