• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best trainers in the world.

Best Trainers in the world

• Brooks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Converse

• Diadora

• Diadora

• Joma

• Kelme

• Lotto

• Patrick

• Uhlsport

• Other

• Total voters

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Who makes the best pair of trainers in the world?

Please specifiy genus and species.

For me it is Adidas Rod Laver.

laver5.jpg

Note, I'm assuming no one here is an elite athlete so I am talking about 'street' performance. No bolleaux about pronation, shock absorbtion, traction etc. please.

Also, note the SZ poll list size restricted me from entering many other popular brands.

Last edited:
adidas Forest Hills (although these are becoming far too common now that JD Sports et al have their sweaty mitts on them). My latest pair are white/gold FH's with 3 velcro straps, mmmmmmm nice!

Anyway, has to be adidas without a doubt, although fair-play to Puma for their latest classic efforts to try & steal back some business for their old rival.

Have always been a Nike fan, however I recently purchased a pair of Adidas Porsche which I think are the nuts!

2nd forest hills... the green ones! so so comfy. can't go wrong with adidas really. stan smiths are nice and i'm also a bit asic tiger fan

Fila used to be big back in the day, along with New Balance. I wore a pair of Lottos when I was younger. Now it's Pumas and Adidas.

Only other brand I would consider to my above post is Diadora with the classic Bjorn Borg Gold tennis shoes, I would have killed for a pair of them when I was 14!

Ah you spotted my deliberate faux-paus.... :)

I'm not a trainer dude I'm afraid.

Ah you spotted my deliberate faux-paus.... :)

I'm not a trainer dude I'm afraid.

In that case it's probably best not to parade your ignorance on a thread with a title that implies that a certain degree of expertise in the area of sports footwear may be required.

:finger: Trainer fascist!

Why not, I parade it on most threads that I post on :hilarious:

In that case it's probably best not to parade your ignorance on a thread with a title that implies that a certain degree of expertise in the area of sports footwear may be required.

Bit harsh.:(

He can't help living in Milton Keynes;)

You obviously aren't aware of the fanaticism of trainer fanatics then John? We're a Spanish Inquisition type of group albeit with a devotion to sportswear! :p

Wait until Prodigal Son has time to post on this thread! :D

Addidas Stan Smith. Can't go wrong, just bought my ninth pair. I like those adicolour trainers addidas used to do where you coloured them in yourself and made the designs! They truly were the dogs knashers.

He can't help living in Milton Keynes;)

God's own country mate :hilarious:

Where the concrete cows run free to the sound of "oh god, not ANOTHER roundabout.....WHERE THE F**K am I...... H what....."

I do like Sketcher trainers, really comfy, but if you wear them all the time they dont last for long.

Back