• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best use of Pasta

Best use of Pasta - What do you reckon.

• I hate Pasta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lasagne

• Al Forno

• Gnocci

• Spag Bol

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pasta Bake

• Carbonara

• Macaroni Cheese.

• Other please state

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Excuse spelling....Personally you cant beat a nice Carbonara.

suspect.gif
carbonara.jpg

spag bol is what i voted for, love a bit of Tagliatelli with a nice Mushroom and pepper sauce though

Having pasta tonight actually. Seafood, a tomato and vegetable sauce, maybe a glass of wine and another thrilling England match on the box
rock.gif

I voted for carbonara, although I'm a big fan of:

Tortellini:
tortellini.jpg

Torrtelloni (big versions of the above):
REZTortelloniGem200.jpg

and Rigatoni Alfredo (mushroom, cream, cheese and garlic sauce... divine):
istockphoto_1501561_rigatoni_alfredo_pasta_bowl.jpg

Feel bloody starving now, Dave!

suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 15 2006,17:39)]Having pasta tonight actually. Seafood, a tomato and vegetable sauce, maybe a glass of wine and another thrilling England match on the box
rock.gif
I'm also having pasta tonight but only because it settles my stomach for a hard nights drinking.

Alexis

Cleaning out a particularly sticky and clogged nasal cavity after a heavy cold. You have to be careful though, one slip and it don't half make the eyes water.:)

*edited* (the uncooked spaghetti variety, those shell shape thingies have a tendency to get stuck)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alexis_SUFC @ Nov. 15 2006,17:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 15 2006,17:39)]Having pasta tonight actually. Seafood, a tomato and vegetable sauce, maybe a glass of wine and another thrilling England match on the box
rock.gif
I'm also having pasta tonight but only because it settles my stomach for a hard nights drinking.

Alexis
Exactly what I've just done...

Pasta, Tomato Sauce with Bacon and topped with Cheese.

Down the Pub to watch England, then Student Night in Eastbourne.

Lectures at 9am
down.gif

......and al Forno means Oven/Furnace in Italian.

My two favourites.....

1. Spaghetti, olive oil chilli and garlic and parmesan.

2. Spaghetti with cabbage, pine nuts, garlic and parmesan.

Pasta is also under rated as an arts and crafts material for kids.

Add a bit of silver/gold spray paint (applied by teacher) and the jobs a good 'un.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 16 2006,08:55)]can't beat ravioli  ( and not the tinned rubbish )
Oh, I dont know Leeboy...

Heinz Ravioli or Spag Bol, on toast, is a fantastic snack to have, when you get in from a heavy night on the ****..

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 16 2006,09:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 16 2006,08:55)]can't beat ravioli ( and not the tinned rubbish )

Heinz Ravioli or Spag Bol, on toast, is a fantastic snack to have, when you get in from a heavy night on the ****..

wink.gif
which isn't that often anymore.. is it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 16 2006,09:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 16 2006,09:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 16 2006,08:55)]can't beat ravioli  ( and not the tinned rubbish )

wink.gif
which isn't that often anymore.. is it
No..

sad.gif

Back