• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best way to dump someone???

shrimperton

Manager
Thinking of years gone by, i thought to myself whats the best way people have dumped someone.

Well the year is 1995, myself and a friend thought we would get a cheap deal to go away after the footy season finished.
We got to know these 2 geordie girls at the hotel, spent a week buying drinks and paying for dinner, general stuff nice guys do, and in return we got laid...

But when the holiday was over they started getting really funny and nicked my mates trainers and flogged them to some bloke + more general silly girl stuff.

So on leaving day their suitcase, with no locks, were in the hotel lobby until the coach arrived, so we thought what a great idea it would be to borrow their bags for a bit, while they laid by the pool, namely their toothbrushes, which we neatly placed in our bottoms and took some great photos with the camera they also had in the bag, a keepsake for when they got home!

Anyone else got any funny stories.....

Pay some to write it in the sky... make a massive show of it, fireworks, sky writing, balloons, elephants with *You're Dumped slagbo* written on the side.

Just an idea like.

My mate sunk very low about a year ago, standing about 5 foot away from the girl, sent her a text saying she was dumped, then he just walked off without saying a word to her.

My mate sunk very low about a year ago, standing about 5 foot away from the girl, sent her a text saying she was dumped, then he just walked off without saying a word to her.

LMFAO!!! That is absolutely brilliant. I would of love to of seen her face. HAHA!

I dumped one of my ex's infront of his mates at college. I enjoyed doing that.

I've also been told 'it's over' over the phone, because he wasnt man enough to do it face to face. Didnt bother me anyway. Didn't take me long to get over it! All of 5 mins! lol

Being told "it's not mine" by my then fiance when I told him I was pregnant was a pretty effective way as I recall.

I dumped one of my ex's infront of his mates at college. I enjoyed doing that.

I've also been told 'it's over' over the phone, because he wasnt man enough to do it face to face. Didnt bother me anyway. Didn't take me long to get over it! All of 5 mins! lol

Sure allot of blokes would say the same for you! 5 minute wonder!

I got dumped by my bf last year from up north (think him being a northern monkey was the main problem) by TEXT!!! I was going through a car wash at the exact time I recieved it and was mid foam when I recieved the text. I actually felt a massive sense of relief before being angry as hell. Guess it shows what a coward he was.

I got dumped by my bf last year from up north (think him being a northern monkey was the main problem) by TEXT!!! I was going through a car wash at the exact time I recieved it and was mid foam when I recieved the text. I actually felt a massive sense of relief before being angry as hell. Guess it shows what a coward he was.

All men who dump via the phone by either texting or phoning, are not real men at all. I think that is also on par with men dumping via msn as well.

All men who dump via the phone by either texting or phoning, are not real men at all. I think that is also on par with men dumping via msn as well.

Yeah that is what I thought. He was due to come down to Essex that particular day for the weekend. He didn't even have the decency to drive down and tell me to my face and speak to me properly etc. What a toss pot. Oh well it was his loss and if he wants to carry on rotting in his northern slum then so be it.

Yeah that is what I thought. He was due to come down to Essex that particular day for the weekend. He didn't even have the decency to drive down and tell me to my face and speak to me properly etc. What a toss pot. Oh well it was his loss and if he wants to carry on rotting in his northern slum then so be it.

Might seem a little strange coming from me, but why would you expect a guy to spend all that money in travelling to tell you that to your face? I can understand you might expect a face to face let down from someone you're seeing locally but when distance and/or expense is involved I don't really understand why you'd expect that.

It's better to be told somehow rather than being left in limbo which is what used to happen a lot when I was younger.

Back in day when I was in year 9 (and relationships were not serious things at all), I ended it with a girl by Pager message. (For the record she wasn't upset in the slightest!)

It was actually a very strange experience in reading out the message of "I don't think we should see each other any more, it's not you it's me blah blah blah, see you around."

The best bit was when the operator lady read it back to me in a monotonous tone, asking me if I wanted to add anything else!

Erm no thanks, think I got it all.

Back