• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bet Fred held up!

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Betfred in Rayleigh help up this evening by person or persons in balaclavas

What's it coming too! Also that's quite a newish shop would have latest security features! However they don't have any security glass there

There are lots of armed robberies on Canvey at the moment. Is it really worth a couple of years in prison for a few hundred quid, a Fredo from and a copy of S****?

There are lots of armed robberies on Canvey at the moment. Is it really worth a couple of years in prison for a few hundred quid, a Fredo from and a copy of S****?

And the rest. I think you can be looking at ten years plus for armed robbery and a betting shop will rarely have more than a few grand in it at any given time.

For one, there is a timed safe (so you can yell "give us all your money" as much as you like, but you'll have to wait 24 hours) and for two, the staff do their banking pretty regularly to keep the amount of cash that can be nicked as low as possible.

"Old School" crims, who haven't moved with the times. It's all about cyber crime these days. The police will know exactly who to nick, ala Hatton Garden.

And the rest. I think you can be looking at ten years plus for armed robbery and a betting shop will rarely have more than a few grand in it at any given time.

For one, there is a timed safe (so you can yell "give us all your money" as much as you like, but you'll have to wait 24 hours) and for two, the staff do their banking pretty regularly to keep the amount of cash that can be nicked as low as possible.

At the risk of doing a Barna #itsallaboutyou when I managed betting shops for AR Dennis in East London the time I got held up in Upton Lane, Clapton by two men in balaclavas with sawn-offs they got away with about £250. They wanted the safe opened and I said they would have to stay for 30 minutes - not surprisingly they were off sharpish.

At the risk of doing a Barna #itsallaboutyou when I managed betting shops for AR Dennis in East London the time I got held up in Upton Lane, Clapton by two men in balaclavas with sawn-offs they got away with about £250. They wanted the safe opened and I said they would have to stay for 30 minutes - not surprisingly they were off sharpish.

That wasn't a Barna as it was relevant to the thread.

Barna would have replied about the time he once met someone from Rayleigh when he was on a kibbutz.

That wasn't a Barna as it was relevant to the thread.

Barna would have replied about the time he once met someone from Rayleigh when he was on a kibbutz.

Or he once had a bet and he teaches a chap called Fred.
#ITSALLABOUTME, next town along had the newish cash machine ripped out of the wall and the jonny crims put a chain and lock through the handles of the police station door which is just around the corner from the bank.

Back