• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. if you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and get you back on the site.

Bets for Blues 2017-2018

rigsby

Life President
Simon Cox is 16/1 for top goal scorer in L1, would like to see a price for 20 goals this season. Theo is 66/1 for top scorer.

Ranger is not mentioned so must be above 150/1

I've got £17.50 in free bets from Sky bet which I get at the end of the month, I will be "investing" some of that on the mighty Shrimpers.

Well our poor start has certainly lengthened our odds! I see plenty of positives going forward though and still expect us to have a decent season, putting my money where my mouth is and have put £100 on us to finish top 6 at 11/2

shrimpboy

Life President
Not Blues but you can still get some decent odds on Shrewsbury being promoted despite their brilliant start. 12/1 for the title with most bookies and 4/1 for promotion with some.

Museshrimper

Life President
Not Blues but you can still get some decent odds on Shrewsbury being promoted despite their brilliant start. 12/1 for the title with most bookies and 4/1 for promotion with some.
There's a good reason for that, their match stats suggest they won't sustain it.