• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Betting Question

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Before Wednesday's England game, I was convinced that Egypt would score first, and England would win 3-1. I looked for that bet, but couldnt find it. Obviously, i should have just stuck an amount on Egypt to score first, then lump whatever the winnings had that come off, on a separate bet of England winning 3-1. I didn't though, but that doesn't matter.

Instead, I settled on Amr Zaki to score first and England to win 3-1, so when Zedan scored, I wasn't too impressed, but checking my 365 account this morning, it seems that they've paid out my bet of England 3-1 at 10's (I had £2 on the Zaki/England scorecast).

I might be being stupid, but is that standard, as Zaki was a substitute that night?

If Zaki didn't play then the bet just goes on the score but also if he is a sub and the first goal goes in while he is not on the pitch the bet goes onto just the score.

you can only bet a team half time then the other full time or a specific scorer as opposed to a team going one up and the other winning.

Before Wednesday's England game, I was convinced that Egypt would score first, and England would win 3-1. I looked for that bet, but couldnt find it. Obviously, i should have just stuck an amount on Egypt to score first, then lump whatever the winnings had that come off, on a separate bet of England winning 3-1. I didn't though, but that doesn't matter.

Instead, I settled on Amr Zaki to score first and England to win 3-1, so when Zedan scored, I wasn't too impressed, but checking my 365 account this morning, it seems that they've paid out my bet of England 3-1 at 10's (I had £2 on the Zaki/England scorecast).

I might be being stupid, but is that standard, as Zaki was a substitute that night?

First up, the bet of a team to score first and the correct score pick, although often requested, isn't widely available.

In a scorecast bet, if your player is a sub and does not come on before the first goal is scored, then all of your stake becomes a correct score single. (Or rather it does with Ladbrokes and, clearly, bet365. Other operators may treat the bet differently)

Cheers, to both.

I didn't expect it to be widely available, and but I wasn't overly bothered by it, until Crouchinho's second went in.

Meh, that's nearly £300 I've made out of Bet 365 after only depositing £20 last week. Good times.

Cheers, to both.

I didn't expect it to be widely available, and but I wasn't overly bothered by it, until Crouchinho's second went in.

Meh, that's nearly £300 I've made out of Bet 365 after only depositing £20 last week. Good times.

Walk away and spend wisely!

Walk away and spend wisely!

I would if I could, but I can't, but not becuase of I'm an addict.

I joined up and placed £20 in the account, and didnt even know about the free bet thing, where they matched the initial amount deposited upto £200, so I got £20 in free bets. I lumped the lot on a 5 game accumalator than gor my £270 plus the £20 back. But thats showing in 'Bonus balance' not 'withdrawable balance?'

Back