• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BGT Reject wants to sue Simon Cowell for £2.5m!

chapperzUK

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sh...ation_From_Simon_Cowell_Over_Show_Humiliation

This is the bit that cracked me up :

Ms Czikai's audacious claim includes £300,000 for injuries to her feelings, £1m in general compensation and £1.25m for lost earnings.

If everyone who Simon Cowell said bad things about for £300,000 then everyone would go on it for that!

"General compensation"? In other words "I just want an extra million.

"£1.25m for lost earnings." :D:D:D I doubt you'd even get £1.25 in earnings!

That is hillarious. She won't win a bean.

That said, if she did, and it led to that arrogant, self serving ****** being taken off TV it wouldn't be a bad thing!

Oh good god. If she wins this, Simon Cowell'll be out of showbiz in about 0.000000003 of a second. Sets a precident, and then people will appeal, and the people he ****es off will make their cases, and before he knows it, ol' Cowell will be penniless.

Oh well.

They must surely get all aspiring stars to sign a waiver agreeing to be publicly humiliated and surrendering their rights to take any form of legal action?

They must surely get all aspiring stars to sign a waiver agreeing to be publicly humiliated and surrendering their rights to take any form of legal action?

I think that's exactly the case... Usually with these kind of things, just by turning up to audition you give the television company to the right to broadcast your image and waive any right to seek legal action, so I'd imagine she doesn't have a leg to stand on and this is merely a publicity stunt.

It did make me laugh when she claimed £300k for "hurt feelings"

Matt would know more about this but I thought there was something about "knowing the risk" , Valante non fit induria ?
or does that only apply to liability cases and this , for whatever reason (maybe its because she did sign a liability waiver), is going through an employment tribunal

If she wins, I will prepare a case against SUFC for all the pain, hurt and depression they have caused me over the last couple of months.

Back